Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinetic Journal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Kinetic Journal Empty
PostSubject: Kinetic Journal   Kinetic Journal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Wondering if this idea would work but I'm gonna try this.

Welcome! For members to write about your day, either in real life or in game. Memorable moments? Let's write it down so we can relive it whenever by simply browsing this thread! Had a bad day and need somewhere to vent? We are like a family so let's help each other when we are down.

Possible format for entries: (a suggestion)

Date and time: (I guess it shows on the post but it's kinda small so bold font would be nice)

Mood: Happy, sad, funny, mwahahaha!

Location of event:

Title: If you want lol

And the entry! I'll start:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 9:38pm (for me at least)

Mood: Accomplished

(I'm lazy and not following my suggested format lol)

Today was great! First day of school for me in a new area. I was nervous but people in orange shirts saved my day! I'm kinda small even for a freshmen so I kinda got funny looks grrrr but everyone was nicer than I expected. I like my teachers so far, they were all nice and laid back. One was freakin crazy though but he's funny! He called me an atom though... =[ because i was small and he was a science teacher... He did a little game where he had small to big people and then we had to give them units or such. (Only up to a certain size though to avoid offending anyone lol) And we are playing some twisted version of twister tomorrow for a get to know each other game... I can only imagine xD

In game today I finally got the fb29 finished thanks to Nev, Crazed, Mickie, Shadow, and Drow. Thanks everyone! Anyways, I'm gonna sleep now cuz I'm sleepyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ nighty night!
Back to top Go down
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

Kinetic Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinetic Journal   Kinetic Journal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:40 am

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 12:34 am (CST)

Mood: Dread/Content?

Home....?

I woke up today (kinda late) and realized that oh joy I need to pack so I can go back to my college town tomorrow (aka today). So that consumed my thoughts all day. Anyways, besides that I did nothing but dread college starting again lol.

In-game: Well we did a semi-boss day Thanks to Anelise! (She's a veno from Dynasty some of us know from a fb39 we did once upon a time). Anyways, she helped us kill Kong, Kisma, DoD and Empyrean (with a barb she knew named SlutPuppie....much to our amusement since nev couldnt help but say hey Slut first....lol anyways), and Oggo. So that was nice getting bosses done for Nev, Loor, Fian, Roi, and myself. And then we got new members to the faction :D which is always exciting to meet new people. Otherwise, The End.

P.S. I think this is a good idea Thiele.
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

Kinetic Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinetic Journal   Kinetic Journal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Oh, why not!

Date and time: August 26/09, 11:11 am

Mood: Just peachy

Location of event: ... er, Home! :D

Title: LOOK AT ME

After reading Thiele's and Crazed's entries, this seemed like fun (even though I suck at maintaining blogs). Soooo OUT of the game, excited that a lot of people are going back to school so I can finally hit some places without being bombarded with a large crowd (yes, this attitude will grow stronger as you age ;D).

INgame: Someone save me from AH browsing. I'm spending coins on things I don't really need, and it'll come bite me in the butt later. $__$ ^__^ @___@ HOWEVER Mick, Crazed, Drow and myself went to kill Kisma earlier and was successful. I am pretty stoked. We're beginning to take on bosses without outside help ... w00t!
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Kinetic Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinetic Journal   Kinetic Journal Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Date and time: September 1, 2009 6:37pm

Mood: Mwahahaha!

Title:

Just another day at school, I feel like I actually go there now because I made some friends and they are nice people. Went to a football and soccer game so far (won the football but tied the soccer game). I had someone ask me to homecoming today! :blink: It was a senior though and I think he was playing a joke or something. He seemed like a jerk so I just politely declined and then he walked off to his friends laughing grrrr. I actually dunno when homecoming is for my school so I should probably check on that...

Gonna do homework and then log on PW.

Oh, yesterday I lvled my alt veno with shadow and it was fun! We had some one on one time and he's really :afro: (cool). He has no emotion though he says 8) just too cool for that he is =p but! It was lonely cuz i couldn't talk to everyone so today I'm going on Thiele!

After I finish my homework... :x

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

Kinetic Journal Empty
PostSubject: =D killin time   Kinetic Journal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:25 am

Date and time: Sept. 4, 2009 9:17 am

Mood: asleep

Location of event: college library =D

Title: Why am I up? :(

k, so my 9:00 class was canceled for today... :oops: i really ought to check my email in the morning before i head off to class :( then i coulda chilled at home for an hour instead of coming here and being bored x3 but yay for having only 3 classes since i got ~6 hours of sleep last night! woooo! >.> i really should be using this time to study Marx... but... too lazy :3 o and in my media and crime class, my teacher told us to put something interesting about us on an index card so i put that i had a (at the time) lvl 59 cleric on pwi and the other day she went around the class talking to us about our interesting thing and she said she had no idea what a cleric was :( i heard a few snickers tho so good times x3 💫 surrendering
ummm, in game, lets see, i plan on lvling today =D got a few bh to do and i'd love to get them out of the way as well as my depleting quest list! i'm down to ~10 now yay! we really should try to do Krimson tho sometime XD just test it out, y'know cause its bothering me just sitting there <.< ☮
well, i'm off to class now! to sit outside and look over Marx :?: maybe lol see ya'll in game ❤
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Sponsored content

Kinetic Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinetic Journal   Kinetic Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinetic Journal
Page 1 of 1