Hello Kinetic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleach
Commissioner
Commissioner
Bleach

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi im Bleach : )
im a lvl 82 as of jan 08 2010 and currently a Heavy venomancer. i switched to Heavy at lvl 63 from a pure arcane build.
I am not new to perfect world and have been playing since aug of 2008. my other toons are on Heavens tear, also a venomancer lvl 73 Xejan and alt Zejan my arcane Cleric lvl 59
my alt on Dreamweaver is Bleached a barb normally used for catshop purposes as ive been too lazy to lvl him.
My wife plays also, (we started together) she is currently lvl 75 and also a venomancer. Honeyplum is her name, say hi if you like : )

my real life i am a 30 yr old male, living in canada with my wife aged 25. we have a nice little house in a quiet little town. I am an avid gamer, and as such have currupted my wife into one as well : ) yay me.

I work 40 hours a week or more, so if im not on, im probley at work.

btw I currently have lvl 5 black smith lvl 5 tailor lvl 5 craftsman and lvl 5 apothacary
so if you guys need me to make somthing just ask.
Back to top Go down

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Welcome!!

Thanks for doing my fb last night :D
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi Bleach. Its great to have you here. I hope you've enjoyed your stay in kinetic so far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Welcome Bleach...it s awesome to have you.

As a fellow avid gamer

>.>
I must know your secrets of corruption, for i have failed in getting my wife to play :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Battlefield
Executor
Executor
Battlefield

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:20 pm

So when's the lovely wife going to join Kinetic also? ;D?

Haha, jk. And a belated Welcome.
Back to top Go down
RedSpirit
Commissioner
Commissioner
RedSpirit

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Hello everyone,

I am RedSpirit wave . I just joined Kinetic on Jan 22,2010. I have to thank my pals Battlefield and likaryun for convincing me that this is the faction to be part of. sly
I have been playing PW since July 2009, but have been an advid gamer since 1987. That's right folks I am a 52 yr young female who lives in Palmdale, Calif. My hubby BowNarrow is also an advid gamer but hasn't made the switch to Kinetic yet, lol

I am really loving this game and so far Kinetic you guys r all awesome. Loor, Talos, Snakes, Jud and the rest of Kinetic have already made me feel like I am part of the family here. Woot!!

Btw I am a lvl 86 archer and gonna catch up to you Loor, watch out lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Kinetic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: