Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Kinetic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleach
Commissioner
Commissioner
Bleach

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi im Bleach : )
im a lvl 82 as of jan 08 2010 and currently a Heavy venomancer. i switched to Heavy at lvl 63 from a pure arcane build.
I am not new to perfect world and have been playing since aug of 2008. my other toons are on Heavens tear, also a venomancer lvl 73 Xejan and alt Zejan my arcane Cleric lvl 59
my alt on Dreamweaver is Bleached a barb normally used for catshop purposes as ive been too lazy to lvl him.
My wife plays also, (we started together) she is currently lvl 75 and also a venomancer. Honeyplum is her name, say hi if you like : )

my real life i am a 30 yr old male, living in canada with my wife aged 25. we have a nice little house in a quiet little town. I am an avid gamer, and as such have currupted my wife into one as well : ) yay me.

I work 40 hours a week or more, so if im not on, im probley at work.

btw I currently have lvl 5 black smith lvl 5 tailor lvl 5 craftsman and lvl 5 apothacary
so if you guys need me to make somthing just ask.
Back to top Go down

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Welcome!!

Thanks for doing my fb last night :D
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi Bleach. Its great to have you here. I hope you've enjoyed your stay in kinetic so far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Welcome Bleach...it s awesome to have you.

As a fellow avid gamer

>.>
I must know your secrets of corruption, for i have failed in getting my wife to play :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Battlefield
Executor
Executor
Battlefield

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:20 pm

So when's the lovely wife going to join Kinetic also? ;D?

Haha, jk. And a belated Welcome.
Back to top Go down
RedSpirit
Commissioner
Commissioner
RedSpirit

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Hello everyone,

I am RedSpirit wave . I just joined Kinetic on Jan 22,2010. I have to thank my pals Battlefield and likaryun for convincing me that this is the faction to be part of. sly
I have been playing PW since July 2009, but have been an advid gamer since 1987. That's right folks I am a 52 yr young female who lives in Palmdale, Calif. My hubby BowNarrow is also an advid gamer but hasn't made the switch to Kinetic yet, lol

I am really loving this game and so far Kinetic you guys r all awesome. Loor, Talos, Snakes, Jud and the rest of Kinetic have already made me feel like I am part of the family here. Woot!!

Btw I am a lvl 86 archer and gonna catch up to you Loor, watch out lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Kinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic   Hello Kinetic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Kinetic
Page 1 of 1