Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Kinetic!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Hello Kinetic! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Kinetic!   Hello Kinetic! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi! I'm known as Thiele in game...

but you can call me Hayley if you want. Very Happy I am 14 so just getting into high school. I'm kinda excited! :lol: Since I moved into a new district, I gotta set good first impressions. 8) Unfortunately for me, I have to get up earlier than I am used to... :evil:

In PW, I've been playing for a few months. I started out on a blademaster but then stopped and rolled a cleric. So far I love it! Except it's kinda hard to make money... money So I just get by. surrendering I plan to make a veno to support me financially but Thiele shall always be my main!

Oh, and it's pronounced "Thee lee" in case you were wondering. It also means "teal duck" some told me. :?: I like teal and ducks so the name works for me. :D

Um... anything else you want to ask, go for it! ;)

Laterzzzzzzz ninja
Back to top Go down
MizuNeko
Commissioner
Commissioner
MizuNeko

Hello Kinetic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic!   Hello Kinetic! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 am

It's a pleasure to meet you Thiele! I was Mizu_Neko before I quit. However I try to keep in contact with Kinetic through the main site. Not very easy since no one ever hops onto it :P Anyways I hear you. I always had financial trouble ya know. *Lying through teeth* It's such a tough thing to make -tear- Anyways you can call me Ren. ^_^ OH! Before I forget. -Bites you-
Back to top Go down
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

Hello Kinetic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic!   Hello Kinetic! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 am

Hey Hayley welcome to kinetic (again) and love the use of the pigs. and sorry Mizu we will do better!
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

Hello Kinetic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic!   Hello Kinetic! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:06 am

lol Mizu, yeah, our bad xD But the shoutbox seems to be getting more attention than our forums ....

And glad to have you with us Thiele! :D Didn't know that the name meant teal duck, but I learn something new everyday. Next time I see one, I can call it by it's proper name :P and yeah, venos are pretty good at earning a bit more than other classes :P But of course those skills eat them up pretty nicely 😢

Anyway, if you ever need anything, shout! :D
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Hello Kinetic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic!   Hello Kinetic! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:43 am

Thank you very much!

Oh, I might need a band aid though, Mizu bit me.

:shock: Am I... a vampire now?
Back to top Go down
Aragorn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aragorn

Hello Kinetic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic!   Hello Kinetic! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:42 pm

:O
I hope not!

btw...... Freshmen!!! yay!
I'm a sophomore this fall Very Happy

welcome to Kinetic, although I will only see you in the forums for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Hello Kinetic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic!   Hello Kinetic! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 am

Thanks! Can't wait to see you ingame!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Kinetic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kinetic!   Hello Kinetic! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Kinetic!
Page 1 of 1