Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knock Knock

Go down 
+3
Jazalyn
shadowbludd
Cinnammon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:52 am

Hey it's Cinna cute Hate to introduce myself because don't know what to say. I'm new to this faction. Being here only for the second day. But I like it. It's interesting to read a lot of messages in FC shy I like to read books, to watch moovies, to travell & go to museums & art gallerys Very Happy I like to listen to heavy & folk music & to go fishing...I love animals. And also I like tasty food content Anyway sooner or later we'll know each other much better than I can write here so I stop. See ya in game flowers
Back to top Go down
shadowbludd
Marshal
Marshal
shadowbludd

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Welcome to Kinetic you'll have so much fun, cuz we the coolest gang on the block
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Rofl I already understood it snickering
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:52 pm

What a dork Shadow :P content ninja
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:40 am

He shows up from nothing behind shadow, placing a pair of cokebottle glasses on the skully face and then disappearing without a sound before he gets hit. In the midst of the opening from where he once stood, a voice echoes, "Welcome To Kinetic..."
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:55 pm

*Looking at the shadow where stranger dissapeared* I seem to drink to much coffee. Stop are there any hallucinations because of coffee?! O.O
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:33 am

A pill drops into your coffee out of nowhere, the voice echoing once more, "Now there is."
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:03 am

Oh! That's awesome! *drinks her coffee* Guys! Do u see that pink fluffe elephants? Can anyone catch me one? Wanna have it like a mount! embarassed Ooops I don't think I feel in a proper way...*falls down*
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 am

From nowhere he appears and catches her as she falls over. The brim of his hat covering his eyes as he smiles a dazzling smile. "You really should be careful," he said in a kind voice as he lays her down gently on the ground. "Oh, there's the pink elephant again, he says with a quick poitn of his finger. As everyone looks, he disappears.
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 pm

*Raises in a few hours* Oooooh! I slept sooo good! Finally! I haven't been sleeping for hundreds years! Magic coffe I had! I should get moooooore feeling hot *Takes her coins & goes to the neares coffee shop*
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 am

*Stalks* cool
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:06 pm

*Takes a corner table near the wall. Orders latte coffee. Has pleasure.* naughty
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:45 pm

crazy who is this mysterious stranger! I feel like pulling my hair out cause I can't figure it out! crying
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:12 pm

"Just an honest business man. What do you expect?" He says from the shadows he's hiding in while stalking ciny. "Just love life. It's all you can do when you've abandoned happiness for a high pay career." cool
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:14 am

*Looks at the shadows in the corner* Hey, Stranger, come out of that shadows & taste the coffee it's awesome here!
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:03 am

He steps from the shadows, his hat over eyes. He crosses the street to walk to the coffee shop but suddenly gets hit by a car. All remaining is his clothes, he shows up once more fully dressed in another suit inside the shop. "mmm...Chai," he mumbles to himself as he sits at ciny's table. "Wonder how long it'll take them to figure out I'm not dead. Wouldn't put a week past those guys. Ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:30 am

*Lookes at him. Drinks cofee* Are u sure that they (whoever "they" are) will care about your death? Are u sure that they will notice it? U can be sure in nothing exept this magic coffee I think *she pulls out a rabit out of her coffee cup* Huh! U can't be sure even in coffee u see? sad
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 pm

"Perhaps they won't care. What few people will, even I must ask," he says pulling a rabbit out of his own coffee cup. "I think you can be sure of magic coffee. Free rabbit in every cup."
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:28 am

To bad I drink only tea shhh .... And if anyone asking YOU ARE LATE FOR TEA angry content embarassed
Back to top Go down
eeZeE!?
Commissioner
Commissioner
eeZeE!?

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 am

Did someone say tea partehhh!?

*fetches crumpets and puts on THE accent*

I say! Jolly good idea! Off we go old chap! Chop chop!

*Random msg end*
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:36 am

"I say, I do believe that this accent is going to make me rather sick, truly it will. Course, pish posh, what right have I to complain, right guv'?"
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:58 pm

*Looking at the guys who just came in the caffe. Her face becomes less sceptical when hearing 'bout tea paty.* Pretty good idea! I think we should order a lot of tea & yummy cackes. content & lovely music!
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:35 am

"ya...tea..." he says and then disappears in a puff of smoke leaving his rabbit behind.
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:49 pm

*Takes the rabbit. Pulles it back into Stranger's coffee cup* Soo, who wants some yummy chockolate pie with cream?
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:13 pm

He immediately puffs back, "I like pie..." he says as he takes a sip of his coffee only to get a face full of angry rabbit. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: