Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Knock Knock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 am

*Pulles the beautiful fresh & big chockolate pie out of her bag* Oops forgot the knife. *Pulls a big sword out of her bag* We can use this to cut this wonderful pie. Who can cut it?
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 am

I think I`ll pass this time ...my dagger skills on Nocttiss are still at the beginner stage shhh ...I might cut myself sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Without warning, laser beams shoot out of his eyes cutting the pie, each cut being at a slight angle. "Ya..I'm just that good..." he says tipping his hat to cover the holes in his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:11 am

*Looks at the stranger without any surprise* Oh, Cyclop, I didn't recognize u sorry! Where's Wolverene? Will he come content Please Please feeling hot
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Three claws shoot out from the knuckles of his hand, "Like I said, I'm just that good." he says with a grin. Quickly he retracts the claws and disappears before the real Wolverine shows up, *"I CAN SMELL HIM"* He says with a growl, *"THE MAN WHO TOOK MY CLAWS!"* his attention then turns towards Aiden who carried a bit of the strangers scent from previous dances, *"YOU!!!"* He growls out pouncing towards him.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Why I always have to end in this situations confused ninja rise the middle finger and say to Wolverine " Bring in on Bitch... I will shove your claws deep in your ass no problem" naughty angry snickering
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:21 am

Wooolveriiiin feeling hot *faints* (didn't know that wolverins are sooo smelly) rawr
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 pm

He appears out of nowhere once more, grabbing Aiden's arms from behind and holding him, "Thanks shield." he says as Wolverine closes in, mauling Aidens. After two hours of clawing, the stranger throws Aidens out of the way and disappears, having been able to run from Wolverine the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:42 pm

*Gets up. Looking at the Aiden's bloody body.* Intresting will he get alive if I'll give him a kiss confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: