Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows

Go down 
+3
SmexiLexi
Jazalyn
myseriousstranger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Empty
PostSubject: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm

I will describe myself thus far. I am the type of guy who loves to be completely random! Yet...in my years I must admit, they catch up to me. Far too much travel, not enough home time. Thus I need help finding my character for when I do return home! What do I become?

I want to be able to take down my enemy with a very powerful attack if ever attacked.

I would like to be able to swoop in with graceful speed and slaughter those attacking the weak.

I do not like the animal traited people as my idea of a character. "Venos, Barb"

I would like to be able to solo numerous things with ease "Knowing ill still need help with a few enemies"

I would like to be able to become creative with my combat style. Multiple combinations of weapons/attacks.

So far I am leaning towards the "Blademaster" However I am also thinking about becoming a healer and avoiding the fights and being pure support though it is not much my style.
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

??? wow i think i need to go back to sleep xD content
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:02 am

From what your describing Mysteriousstranger Then yes a blademaster is what your looking for..

And take me with you jazzy content
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 pm

"HAHA!" he says with triumph. "Thank you." *Thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:06 pm

I would suggest either cleric or bm. Bm's can solo just about anything physical and clerics can solo just about anything magical...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Ya. I'm thinking bm. I wish to run with a haste known only among gods and demons to swoop into the fields with my dashing blades to rend asunder those who would harm others too weak to fight! *Gasps for air* Yet the cleric sounded great as well. The ability to bring one from the darkened abyss of hell to fight for a hundred rounds more.
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:18 pm

PWI allows and encourages split personalities a.k.a. multiple character syndrome... most of us have it ;)

So if its a tough choice between 2 pick both.
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:22 pm

True but the one who had told me about kinetic ended up telling me I would be fighting with a good number of strong partners. I would much preffer to focus on a single character until it becomes godlike before playing a 2nd 3rd 4th 10th etc. Then again....*Personal bm army idea pops into head* Hehehe....*Then fact you only play as one at once comes to reality* Awe...
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:48 pm

The 10th etc part is not possible on one server with one account - You can only have 8 characters per server per account.

Like there are 5 or six servers now (i dont remember the exact number) and i have 8 characters on every server =D

And im thinking about making another account ninja
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:39 am

Hehe Id take you to bed with me anytime Lexi ^.^ cute sly snickering
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:59 am

<3 jazzy sly

Is that a promise? shy
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:14 pm

You bet thats a promise. cute snickering
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:14 am

Looks at Jazalyn.....Looks at Lexi (dreams)
feeling hot -dies-

death by hotties sly content evil
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:08 am

Archer w/fist cool
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:40 am

Lmao content
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows   For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the days the mysterious yet serious man steps from the shadows
Page 1 of 1