FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Empty
PostSubject: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:23 am

Hey team,

So I've been playing around with this idea, but I need feedback. I know other factions have certain days set out for bosses and FBs (such as Mondays are for FB19, Tuesdays FB29, etc. etc.), but I never liked this idea, since the person who actually needs the FB would need to wait at least a week if they missed their days for it.

SO instead, I would like us all to think about having special squads that would specialize in these different quests. For example, we would have a squad that specializes in FB19, another one FB29 etc. etc. Then these squads can change rotation each day, so people won't have to be stuck with doing the same FB over and over again.

I propose this idea so that we could run things simultaneously everyday. That way the people who actually NEED these quests will actually have priority. This way we could also attract more members, since we would naturally be more active to run this.

But I need everyone's cooperation and feedback in order for this to happen. Because eventually, we'll need squads for:

1. FB19/29/39/51/59

2. BH40/50/60

3. Spirit Cult bosses for 20/30/40/50/60

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

PostSubject: Re: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:42 am

I think this idea could work. If we stickied a post on the forum that included all the squads for each part that we currently have, and then had members sign up under each boss. I have a post stickied similar to this idea except it's for people to just say which boss they need and when they are available. But in general, I like it!
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

PostSubject: Re: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:46 am

:D yay! When we get more feedback, can you make the forums for which squads are needed? You can make it in here or in the Quest category.
Back to top Go down
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

PostSubject: Re: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:32 am

I can def do that when we have more input from people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KazumaSei
Commissioner
Commissioner
KazumaSei

PostSubject: Re: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

Ned can solo fb19... if he had a cleric with BB, and a second cleric healing him, could easily tank Quinzi, and probably tank fb39...

the double-trouble duo will be able to solo fb19 soon, and once lvl 33/3x, can support the other faction venos with the higher FBs

i'm totally down for this idea... however, BH and culti bosses will take a backseat to my questing (i'll jump on FBs without a second thought tho =P)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kattzkitti
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:59 pm

The rotating FB crews could work. Another option could be to do Fb 3 or 4 days a week (maybe every other day). That way those who are helping with the FB's have time to work on what they need without forcing us lowbies to wait a week.

I do, however, like the idea of having something special planned for the whole guild to come togather for once a week. I spent a lot of time running a guild in GuildWars. One thing we started doing is having a Gladiator night. All the guild members that could, would come togather and we would stage a 1on1 tournament. The officers would usually award a nice rare item to the winner (us officers got togather the day b4 and farmed for something nice). We had a lot of fun getting all the Guild togather to socialize and give build tips to those who didn't do so well. It was also a great way to test your build in a PvP environment without the embarrisment of getting creamed in the Arena. I don't know if something like this would be feasable in PW (haven't messed with ANY of the PvP features yet), but you would probobly need to set up a tiered tourney. In other words 2x fight each other, 3x characters fight each other and so on...

Anyway, I know the forum catagory says "Kinetic Leadership," but it let me in here so I just thought I'd give my 2 cents for what it's worth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:40 am

A great idea! I probably am too low of a level right now to help in anything but I could probably do fb19s after a few more levels.
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

PostSubject: Re: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Oh, I should properly rename the thread so it doesn't scare people away xD I initially intended this thread for exects and marshals, but decided to open the floor to everyone since I would rather have everyone's input than just a select few.

As for the Gladiator idea, I do like it. PW's PvP isn't as developed as other games, but we can for sure duel for something nice. Rembrandt and I have been working on giving birthday presents to members, however this plan is a little faulty since now everyone is signed up on forums (hence I don't know when their birthdays are). But I'll keep this idea in mind, and hopefully when we get more people signed up on our forums, we can implement this plan shortly.

Thanks for your input Talos!
Back to top Go down
KazumaSei
Commissioner
Commissioner
KazumaSei

PostSubject: Re: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 pm

birthday presents you say :?:

we missed a few members for that methinks :oops:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kattzkitti
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

PostSubject: Re: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Thanks for the input guys! Crazed and I started topics on each squads that will be needed. Please sign up, and we'll see how much man-power we've got so far to spearhead this plan.
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 pm

*update*

I can solo any of the FB19's no problem. With a cleric for heals on Qingzi, I can handle FB29 easily. I'm pretty sure I could handle FB39 with just a cleric for healin (may not be pretty though). Anything higher then that, I can deffinately help on, but need a squad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so   FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FB/Boss/TT days? I don't think so
Page 1 of 1