Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey good news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daileron
Commissioner
Commissioner

Hey good news Empty
PostSubject: Hey good news   Hey good news Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:01 pm

So i put my application in for a place and found something at zero income so my rent is gonna be between 5-50.00 a month until i get a job. sold my xbox for 350.00 so im good there and the salvation army here is gonna cover my deposit.

As for work ill prolly just wind up doing stock work in Kmart or something or workin at mcdonalds. Yeah it sucks but hey ill have my own place finally. I havent heard from my grandparents or aunt in over a week so im guessing they are plotting something. I hope she is planning on trying to sue me for the xbox i already sold - that would make my day!

Now i just have to make sure i can access the internet to complete schoolwork and Im all set. I am so glad I am almost finished with school! Im taking personal finance concepts and computer concepts so I should be able to finish all solo projects ahead of time and not have to worry about being on everyday to do my work.

Thanks for all your support and everything guys and I hope to have enough money to be able to afford internet in my place. First things first though it will go to rent if I cant find a job first.

Wish me luck peeps!

Oh and Evil and Kai - stop fighting. :P
Back to top Go down
ZhenKai
Executor
Executor
ZhenKai

Hey good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey good news   Hey good news Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:54 pm

i refuse
Back to top Go down
Battlefield
Executor
Executor
Battlefield

Hey good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey good news   Hey good news Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Keep your head up Dereon. Just hurry up and come back to us, I need someone to grown-up talk with ;p
Back to top Go down
Daileron
Commissioner
Commissioner

Hey good news Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations   Hey good news Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Lets have a big round of applause for ZhenKai! What did she win? Why a entire day of the faction spankin her for the attitude adjustment she so desperately needs!

:P
Back to top Go down
ZhenKai
Executor
Executor
ZhenKai

Hey good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey good news   Hey good news Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:27 pm

i'm not the one who gets mad about dots....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey good news   Hey good news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey good news
Page 1 of 1