Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad news that might actually be good news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aragorn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aragorn

Bad news that might actually be good news Empty
PostSubject: Bad news that might actually be good news   Bad news that might actually be good news Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 am

Lost the comp early.... :oops:
I'm at my sister's house right now writing this. I haven't been on a comp in awhile, that is why you never see me in game 😢

UH... so yeah... I will be "away" until I get a comp of my own. [unknown]

Unfortunately I have a lot of fiscal deficit problems (NO MONEY!)
[driver's ed, gas to get around, bus fares, and of course: a weak excuse for a real job. :( ]

So in conclusion, I wish to say this: don't waste room with me in the faction. I am taking up space right now. (its been weeks i think)
I am for sure going to stay on the forums whenever I can get to a comp at a library and whatnot.

At the point in time when i get a comp, perhaps I will rejoin. But I don't even know. I have had alot to think about recently. I feel like I have wasted alot of time in games when I should been doing school stuff for example. too much perhaps. maybe it is good that I am cut off?

sorry about all this

with regards,
Josiyah
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

PostSubject: Re: Bad news that might actually be good news   Bad news that might actually be good news Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:25 am

Aww Jos! Sorry to hear about your current situation :( And don't feel bad, I just hope everything can be figured out in time on your end. In the meantime, you have our full support!

Also, feel free to keep in contact with us Very Happy It'll be nice to see how you're doing once in a while. As for your character, thanks for letting us know, but he's not exactly taking up space until we hit near our capacity (which we haven't yet xD). So hopefully you can be back before that happens :D No rush though, just take care of yourself first!
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: Bad news that might actually be good news   Bad news that might actually be good news Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Mr Aragorn... there's a Gandalf in the faction now. Legolas was in it too. Now I'm waiting for Frodo =p

But seriously, there's a Gandalf in the faction right now, yup yup.
Back to top Go down
Aragorn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aragorn

PostSubject: Re: Bad news that might actually be good news   Bad news that might actually be good news Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:38 pm

>.< really?!?!
we'll team up and find a quest do retrieve some sort of ring i bet. :o
(if of course i could play)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad news that might actually be good news   Bad news that might actually be good news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad news that might actually be good news
Page 1 of 1