Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Policy Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Policy Change Empty
PostSubject: Policy Change   Policy Change Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:46 pm

Since it's inception, Kinetic's official position on alt's is that they are not allowed in the faction. This policy was adopted in order to keep from filling the ranks with uplayed alt's, thus leaving no room for new players. After a bit of discussion, we have decided to make an adjustment to this policy. We are level 3 now, so roster space is not as much of an issue. We also understand that most of us have at least one least one alt that we play as regularly as your main. Therefore, we have decided to allow alt's in the faction as long as you meet all of the following requirements.

1. Your main must have achieved level 60. It is our ultimate goal as a faction to be able to participate in TW's. In order to do this we need a nice crop of 60+ players. Once you have reached level 60 and are able to contribute to the faction in this way, you will be allowed to bring an alt into the faction.

2. Your alt must meet current guild recruiting requirments. For example, if we are recruiting players of level 30+, your alt must meet that requirement before they will be allowed to join.

3. You must make a commitment to do your daily's on each character at least 5 days out of the week. This helps to ensure that neither character becomes stagnant and continues to level.

If you have any questions concerning this change in policy, feel free to post it here or whisper an officer in-game.

P.S. We have been a little leaniant lately and several of you have alts in the faction already. If you meet the above requirements, then nothing will change for you. However, if you do not, you will need to choose which character you want in the faction. The other will need to leave until the stipulations can be met.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
ZhenKai
Executor
Executor
ZhenKai

Policy Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy Change   Policy Change Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:56 pm

I agree with that policy ^^ the only reason I had them add my psychic was so that I could talk to the fac while i played her xD
Back to top Go down

Policy Change
Page 1 of 1