Change of Leadership

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

Change of Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:09 am

To my lovely faction mates Very Happy

I know I haven't been on recently, and because of my current internet situation, I won't be able to be anytime soon. So I've decided to pass leadership to Mickie since I don't want my inactivity to slow this faction down :D Mickie, Swiiss and Loor, I'm counting on you to make this faction great.

I still plan on staying in the faction, but if I'm inactive for too long, feel free to remove me. Also, I'll be checking the forums and website more often since I can easily sneak onto these websties at work ☮ PW on the otherhand, not as much.

And as a note to those who haven't met me, I'm SO happy you've joined our faction Very Happy We have a lot of great people, and I know you'll feel right at home <3

Hoping to play soon,
Neve
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:55 am

😢 we miss you neve! hope you can get your interwebs going properly again soon :evil: 💫
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:50 am

😢 I'm orphan my mom abandon me anyone who like to adopt me :( I promise I`ll behave nice surrendering

K enough with the drama I was just joking :lol: I have only one mom and only one in this game and that is Neve no matter if leave, erase her account or dont play at all or the fact that she is 6 years younger then me ;) my mom is hot 8) the best mom I ever had and she will always kick your ass if you mess with me or her 8) :lol:

❤ you Mom no mater where you will be in the future ☮
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:58 pm

We hate to see you go Neve. I hope you get your internet situation solved soon. 😢
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;id=10000
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:46 pm

:( I'll miss you Nev!
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:04 am

:blink:

:(

❤
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:36 pm

:evil: NO DON'T LEAVE! Well then i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope you can things up and running. We'll miss you! 😢
Back to top Go down
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 am

Kinda late to post this but w/e. Aww nev I hope you fix everything as soon as you can! Go figure, I come back and you take off right beforehand.
Back to top Go down
mililrairai
Executor
Executor
mililrairai

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:12 am

Aww Nev, I hope you get your internet back up and running :( i feel your pain in that area :x I had the same problem :oops: But now that I bought a new router I should be more active in the game. I'm going 2 miss you 😢 Hope 2 c u n da game soon :afro:
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:26 pm

aww you guys :( I miss everyone too! And Crazed!! I'm glad you're back, even though I can't log in long enough to say that. I've been busy with work, and paying off my student debt 🔨 soo my internet is still .. meh =/ anyway, need to get back to work before my supervisors see me >.>
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Maybe winter break? ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership   Change of Leadership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change of Leadership
Page 1 of 1