Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Roster Pics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Guild Roster Pics Empty
PostSubject: Guild Roster Pics   Guild Roster Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:22 am

Hey folks, if you didn't notice many of you are missing picks on the Guild Roster of the main site. If you have a specific picture you would like added, please post it here and i'll upload it =)

Pictures used for the roster are 251(w)x313(h)

If not, i'll try to track you down sometime in game =)

cya'll around!

❤ Kinetic
Back to top Go down

Guild Roster Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Roster Pics   Guild Roster Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:39 am

The kind of picture you want would look similar to what is already showing in the roster pics. These pics are totally seperate from the avatar pictures in the forums.

At the top of the page...click the "K" in the circle to get back to the original home page where the "
shoutbox" is.... on the right you will see a guild roster link above the faction leadership area. If you hover your mouse over the faction leader names, you will see very awesome pictures pop up. I hadn't realized until recently that there was that full roster list area set up the way Swiiss and Neve have it set up. I had mistakenly assumed that if I clicked on the roster link. it would just show me a list of our forum members and posters.

Scroll thru some of the names in there and you will notice a "roll over " image for some of our members face shots....Use the highest definition settings ingame as you can to capture a good image. If computer not handle doing highest graphic settings, or if you are lost to how to crop images to fit properly...just ask me anytime or ask Swiiss or faction chat for assistance and someone will get you situated properly :D .
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

Guild Roster Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Roster Pics   Guild Roster Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:51 am

Guild Roster Pics Psilo_11

Will this do?
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Guild Roster Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Roster Pics   Guild Roster Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:58 pm

awesome pic, looks great =)
Back to top Go down

Guild Roster Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Roster Pics   Guild Roster Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Yeah great picture! Has some real feeling in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Roster Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Roster Pics   Guild Roster Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Roster Pics
Page 1 of 1