Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here is some pics of what I was seeing last night.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Here is some pics of what I was seeing last night. Empty
PostSubject: Here is some pics of what I was seeing last night.   Here is some pics of what I was seeing last night. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:21 am

What a crappy night, was a tough one..but I am still living at least, I love, am loved. and have loved. So I guess life is good :D

I did lots file removal, registry cleanups, defragments and quiet a bit of software changes in my PC yesterday. Everything is running faster and smoother now , so I was pretty please at my work.
I tested things as I went along pretty often, such as a "mock" Word app, Furmark graphical stress testing, 3dmark stat testing, browsers, and Cisco network connection apps., especially after major changes and never witnessed a problem.

Then I logged into PWI and BAM. I tried a system restore , but no luck. Sadly I've not done a full hard drive image backup in a bit tho. I refuse to go back that far for a restore when so far it's only PWI that is screwing up lol.

I'll figure it out, or just download a new PWI I guess... I prefer to learn what and why something broke so I "don't do THAT again LOL" than just put a new PWI in. I am stubborn like that LOL even tho reinstall will take maybe a half hour there bouts. 🔨 .

Here is the pics of what I saw, notice that you can see my chat window and the spell bars without any error, it's just at first me and other chars, and then everything related to chars and towns or grass/sky etc 🔨

the last one is after I rebooted the game in hopes to correct the bodiless error and then it was totally unplayable.. I just put links because it's better to see full sized ROFL.

http://Kahntaur.fileave.com/BodilessLOL1.jpg
http://Kahntaur.fileave.com/BodilessLOL2.jpg
http://Kahntaur.fileave.com/UGH.jpg
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: Here is some pics of what I was seeing last night.   Here is some pics of what I was seeing last night. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:22 am

Oh wow, did anybody in game say anything about your char not having a body? That is kinda cool in a way, you could go to a dark area and poof! =p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is some pics of what I was seeing last night.   Here is some pics of what I was seeing last night. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Hehe, well it's more than likely my PC only and not the server .Something I changed maybe corrupted one or more of my .dll files that PWI requires to run properly. I'll start perusing the PW website and see if it's something already discovered and follow any quick fixes offered.

Yeah, the head was cool LOL. But I hated that I couldn't see either NhyA or Allestia. I could only see their name moving around lol. Same with NPC's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is some pics of what I was seeing last night.   Here is some pics of what I was seeing last night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is some pics of what I was seeing last night.
Page 1 of 1