Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guan_Yu Missing in Action

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guan_Yu
Commissioner
Commissioner
Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu Missing in Action Empty
PostSubject: Guan_Yu Missing in Action   Guan_Yu Missing in Action Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:00 am

Hey guys, sorry about my absence but it is unavoidable for the time being.My living room and kitchen has been destroyed by a kitchen fire and now me and my wife are staying at my pops while our house is being remodled because of the fire so i will be absent for a few more weeks.I will try to get on again in a week or so to keep you upto date as to when i can return.Have fun guys!
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: Guan_Yu Missing in Action   Guan_Yu Missing in Action Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:10 pm

oh no! i hope everything is alright :( fires suck :oops: i hope ya'll didn't lose too much O.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: Guan_Yu Missing in Action   Guan_Yu Missing in Action Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:27 pm

aw I was wondering where you went! We miss you! Hopefully you can be back soon! You need to see my ballroom dress Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guan_Yu
Commissioner
Commissioner
Guan_Yu

PostSubject: Re: Guan_Yu Missing in Action   Guan_Yu Missing in Action Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:35 am

well ain't that a howdy doody for ya i get back and i am clanless.thanks alot for nothing peace.
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Guan_Yu Missing in Action   Guan_Yu Missing in Action Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:50 pm

I told them not too man.... but nooooooooooo...... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Guan_Yu
Commissioner
Commissioner
Guan_Yu

PostSubject: Re: Guan_Yu Missing in Action   Guan_Yu Missing in Action Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:02 pm

:lol: well i am back in Kinetic now thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guan_Yu Missing in Action   Guan_Yu Missing in Action Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Guan,
I only got to know ya a little before the "****" hit the fan with your home, but I DO know everyone is glad you are safe, living situation is getting back in order etc, and that you are back in the PWI saddle. I can only imagine after going through all that crappy stuff you just went through, how you felt logging back in and finding your other "home" seemingly taken away from you.

We folks that were still online knew and know that any upstanding member being "booted" is just to "clear a seat on the bus" until you are able to play again. We'll have to figure out a way to make that point extra clear for every member so there never is any question or concern when life throws a wrench in our gears.
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: Guan_Yu Missing in Action   Guan_Yu Missing in Action Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 pm

welcome back!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: Guan_Yu Missing in Action   Guan_Yu Missing in Action Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:28 am

Welcome back Guan_Yu!! We're clad to have u back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guan_Yu Missing in Action   Guan_Yu Missing in Action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guan_Yu Missing in Action
Page 1 of 1