LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION! Empty
PostSubject: LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION!   LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:55 pm

We are missing something from what I can see. Perhaps I am merely blind to that which I am not yet truly a part of yet I feel it a wise idea after having visited a slightly more serious portion of this site. Where are all the cameras? When you do world bosses, why not have someone flying above to video tape it all. To record your mistakes and success. You may be able to see a thing or two standing there swinging a sword at the giant toe of the giant dragon of woopedyourbacksides. But why not get a real angle from someone? Why not see how you guys should of split up, or gathered in groups, finding out who's doing what wrong, right, and who's doing something that others can help them improve? Why not adapt the same thing for the TW thing. or your FB things. Think about it. You find a camera and youll get some real action when youve bettered yourselves.

Now before the cameras capture my beautiful mysterious image I shall be off! *Disappears through a two inch hole in the ground*
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION!   LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Well for one when your doing a World Boss everyone is needed and someone can record it but the problem is that you cant see what skills exactly the other people are using. As far as TW goes the map is to large for just one person to record everything and the person recording may get killed, and unless its a low lvl FB Everyone is the squad is needed also but it can be recorded but then we come back to the not showing everyone's skills again.
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION!   LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Also during a World Boss the boss is usually swarmed with characters and its hard to tell who's who...

But i am not saying it's impossible... we just need someone who is always on and that has a computer that can handle Skype/vent, a video recording device, and PWI all at the same time without lagging...
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION!   LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:47 pm

RAWR shock lexi strikes again
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION!   LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Of course it is but a simple idea. Sometimes you cannot catch everything in the middle of the action and that leaves you only capable of seeing it afterwards, replaying it, watching it with care. With that you never know what you can improve on. As well I suppose I am not used to things like lag. Home system is running well, though probably not when I return. Entire thing will probably be too buried in dust to find the power button. Perhaps I will have the fortune of being your guy's cameraman one day.

Operating System:
Windows XP Service Pack 2
Processor 9.8G
Ram 8.2G
Videocard Memory 1.2##G
Wide Flatscreen Monitor for very large view of field

Seems like a lot but you try playing a PS2 Emulator on your usual systems, working around other peoples 3D home designs, or keeping all the idiots who boss me around at work happy by keeping in contact with them when I am home through 9 different chat systems at once.

Also thinking about upgrading to windows 7 "and avoiding Vista all together like a wise man should"

I really should take a vacation. HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION!   LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:21 am

evil vista sucks club is open please register and leave a message after the beep cool embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION!   LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIGHTS, SOMETHING, ACTION!
Page 1 of 1