Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!

Go down 
+3
Aiden
Jazalyn
myseriousstranger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:34 am

As you say that you notice hay sticking out of the body. There, a echoing voice comes from nowhere. "Maybe next time. Make sure they're Aiden's organs."
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:09 pm

*Thinks for a bit* Does anyone need scarecrow for a cheap price? Look it's new, stylish & unique! Take it now & u'll get the voice out of nowhere as a gift! content
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:05 pm

His voice continues to echo out of nowhere, singing. "Ole McDonald Had A Farm. E I E I oh-hoho..god bless America"
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:00 pm

What this is gone to far I`ll go where no man gone before cold

Anyone else dare to fallow me to get MySS for good this time angry cool

He`s out of control crazy crazy no more hiding in the shadow mister despising

I`ll take night vision glasses with me as well cool angry snickering
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:18 pm

As Aiden's last words are spoken, he is beaten over the head by a bat extending out of the shadows. "Bite me Aids." Says a voice. As you get up and put your night visions on and look towards the shadow, all you see is a floating bat. As you question your sanity for but a second, the bat comes down on your head again. "You can never succeed against the seriously mysterious me."
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:32 am

I`m down I`m down medic medic beat down beat down

After the last strike he left me unconscious for a few min, but not before I was able to mark the MySS he didn't notice but the night vision glasses spot him right before the second strike, manage to set a tracker on him.

Run and hide now if you can cool evil
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:33 pm

He suddenly stops moving, a sharp ping in his head seeming to speak to him, "I sense a disturbance in the force!" he says, his brim hat not covering his eyes for a long enough moment to show a look of slight shock and anger.

He searches himself and finds nothing, "Nope," then he checks inside his shoes, "Nope," then he looks quickly around him, "Nope," then he checks his pockets, "Yup," he says in agreement.

"I forgot to put a cat hair in Aiden's food again." He seems sure that the ping was telling him of that moment, not knowing of the tracking unit placed on him.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:55 am

dizzy Twinkle, twinkle, little bat.
How I wonder what you’re at!dizzy

scared ... puke FUR-BALL dizzy ... (nope he didn't forgot)

I finally manage to put myself together and start tracking the beacon signal. It takes all the running you can do, to keep in track of the MySS. If you want to get him, I must run at least twice as fast as that ... the signal is getting weak... he is to fast for me... and right after I take the next coner the signal was lost....I end up in front of a huge wall is a dead end mad This is impossible. crazy
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:32 am

"What's impossible?" Says a tall dark mysterious stranger behind you. "Also, why were you following my third clone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2