Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!

Go down 
+3
Aiden
Jazalyn
myseriousstranger
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Empty
PostSubject: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:41 pm

With a power ranger style explosion in the backround, he leaps to the scene, his coat once more waving in the lack of wind. "Here I am to start something! Not sure what it is I'm starting though..." he whispers to himself solemly as he sits there. "AHA!" He exclaims, his finger pointed to the sky. "LET US DO THE ROLE PLAYING OF Uh...." After having once more losing track, the mysterious stranger sits there to ponder for but a single moment before pointing in the same direction again. "RANDOM! Let us hold a free for all do whatever no rules apply ""Except for the specified sites rules"" death if you choose, live if you wish, superness!" he yells out only to catch his breath shortly after. "Let! *huff* it begin! *gasp then faint*"
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Woot xD snickering
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:22 pm

"woot...? WOOT!? THAT ISN'T RANDOM AT ALL!" He yells out loud as he pulls out a penguin missile launcher. "THIS IS RANDOM!" He screams out towards the heavens as he pulls the trigger to shoot out a bang sign. He places his hand on the sign with a grin wider then his face. "Painted it myself!" and with that it explodes.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Painted your face with what Maybeline water color proof mascara evil embarassed
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:25 pm

"THERE IS RANDOM" He exclaims. "And even better. IT'S MY DANCE PARTNER!" *Dances with Aiden again* "Let the life of dance never be a flame doused by poor judgement!...wait what?"
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 pm

The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Celebrating%20randomness
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:26 am

I think Lexi try to proof something here dancing on a banana split is not a good idea... for you stranger evil , I on the other hand I`m an expert on falling victory
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:43 am

hahahahahhahahaha! snickering victory
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:11 pm

"EXPERT YOU SAY!" He says challengingly. "TAKE THIS!" *Pulls out a sephiroth style sword and cuts the strings to fall* "HAHAHAHA! I SHALL WIN THIS ONE!" He exclaims as he dives in head first. Yet he simply sinks through the solid ground disappearing mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:16 pm

*looks down at the ground.* thank god im not wearing a skirt.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Without warning his head pops out of the ground just below you and stares up. "Too bad. Most women look good in skirts. Course I guess there ARE *Looks at Aiden* too many pervs in this world now of days in order for them to wear anything nice like that." *Without warning the floor suddenly starts falling into a small underground tunnel*

"NO NOT MY BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE! How will I ever recover from the loss of one of my disappearing acts!" He exclaims with a frightfully girly voice. "All that hard work digging those tunnels with a toothbrush...Gone. ACK!" He exclaims again looking at the people looking at him.

"Now they know the secret of the ground disappearance act! They must be made to forget..." He digs into his coat with a evil glare, slowly he pulls out a revolver. "There it is." He says as he pops open the barrel and pulls out a small bullet from it.

He then bites the head of the bullet which easily pops off revealing a small roll of money. Digging it out, the stranger unrolls it and then hands everyone a dollar. "Forget what you saw today!" He says with a serious tone. "And buy yourself a soda."
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:46 am

Hey I`m not a perv angry, JD is expert on those things slap I just like to watch evil content

and that is not how you erase people memories they will always ask for more let me show you how

Put on his M.I.B glasses take out the eraser pen and say:

" OK pepole look for the red light and say cheeses"....a few seconds later a flash of light fill the room and in next second no ones could remember what where they doing in there including MySS who didn't have the chance to put his glasses on evil

Opps snickering
Back to top Go down
EvilOverlord
Executor
Executor
EvilOverlord

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 am

mysterious stranger...if you are not advisor, i will eat my shirt
Back to top Go down
http://www.eviloverlord.com/message.html
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Advisor?... Hope that shirt's a good flavor!
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 am

Aiden angry I'm not an expert in perv.

It's not my fault God made me Universally attracted to every smexy female that walks by content

Take it up with my creator evil
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:14 am

snickering told you Evil you are going to eat that shirt you didn't believe me in the first place

and ok JD you are not a perv you are a SEX GOD despising evil evil evil

come on ladies worship him snickering

hope you are happy now cool snickering
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:46 am

Thanks Aiden beat down
Now I'm gonna get abused sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:15 am

you get what you ask for evil

live with that snickering

or you want me to remind Kai that is been more then a week since she haven't whip you cool
Back to top Go down
EvilOverlord
Executor
Executor
EvilOverlord

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 pm

As an evil overlord...of corse i made that deal shirtless naughty content
Back to top Go down
http://www.eviloverlord.com/message.html
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 am

As he jumps from the depths of nothing, he points to Overlord with a package at hand. "Here you go my friend. It's a T-shirt that I got just for you. Don't worry, I won't hold you up to eating it, I just feel bad you don't have a shirt on," he says with a smile before disappearing. As you open the package you see a black shirt with blood red letters that say, "I Rule You."
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:02 pm

crazy No don't give him this T-shirt it's too cool. I think I should have it! despising
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:31 am

But if I don't give him one, he'll run around shirtless all day. As much as Aidens will like that, I strongly disapprove.
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:09 am

Well u can give him a kind of plastic bag, so he could use it instead of that great T-shirt wich I plan to steal from him cute
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:38 am

sleeping And without warning, the seriously mysterious stranger falls to sleep on the spot shocking the crowd!

O.O shock O.O
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 pm

*Comes up to the sleeping body shoves it with a toe of her shoe* Oh! He must be dead! Are there anyone who need organs for a cheap price? confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!   The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tall dark mysterious random stranger strikes again!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next