Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next TW target: Vanquish

Go down 
+12
Castieal
myseriousstranger
Jezzebell
Aiden
SoulSuckHer
RedSpirit
Psilo
Loor_Lakal
SmexiLexi
Jazalyn
Battlefield
LordTalos
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Will u be @ TW vs. Vanquish this Weekend?
1-Yes
Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Vote_lcap69%Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
2-Maybe
Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
0-No
Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TW target: Vanquish   Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:53 am

Well i was going to say treat TW like HoH in gw tod but then i decided to look it up.. its close to HoH but no the same... heres a link to what i found and the prices are not accurate i think but idk...

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/TW_Guides

Ill have Vitos take a look at this stuff since he is off all week and see if maybe he can make a rlly good game plan.. he is a very very good strategist and owns HoH atm in GW... (those of yall that dont PvP in Guild Wars or dont play GW it is very hard to own the Hall of Heroes)
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: Next TW target: Vanquish   Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:31 am

my reasoning for not putting a bid in for this week >.> (and sorry i didn't say before the bid time was over, no one was really on)
-there were what....20 people who said they could go? thats hardly enough to put up a good fight
-we're out-leveled and they have a lot more experience than we do
-we need to work on getting better gear for the faction

i personally think its a waste of money to rush into something thats not a sure win/at least a decent battle
after talking with todd, red, and ted about it i decided not to waste our time or money
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: Next TW target: Vanquish   Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:58 am

sounds like a solid decision on the part of leadership good job

I'm hoping to work on my apoth skills starting this week...I'll probably donate 20% of what i make...so everyone needs to give me an idea of what people want and actually use.
Back to top Go down
RedSpirit
Commissioner
Commissioner
RedSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Next TW target: Vanquish   Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:09 pm

The link that Lexi posted is a great source of info, yall should take the time to read it for TW.

I hope we will take this time seriously and start doing WB every Sunday for TW monies. Even if we have to kill a previous boss (at least we know we will beat him and get the drops we need).

Also get serious about doing TT to get geared up. We all are lacking in something and we need to help each other out to get the mats we need for our gear.

I will try to get more involved and help out on TT as needed, but I also need to get my own mats so we need some squads for TT 2-2, 2-3 and 3-1 for the 90 mats.
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: Next TW target: Vanquish   Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:30 am

Get crackin cool
Back to top Go down
RedSpirit
Commissioner
Commissioner
RedSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Next TW target: Vanquish   Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Ted, don't forget u promised to help me get my TT90 gear!!!!

Todd and I are looking for your help for TT3-1 plz.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Next TW target: Vanquish   Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:11 am

May I ask what that has to do with TW beat down confused
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: Next TW target: Vanquish   Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:45 am

closing this thread. we decided to hold off on the TW at this time in order to give everyone time to get better geared and to allow us to recruit more ppl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next TW target: Vanquish   Next TW target: Vanquish - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next TW target: Vanquish
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Faction Events-
Jump to: