Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Didn't think i'd be writing this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Didn't think i'd be writing this Empty
PostSubject: Didn't think i'd be writing this   Didn't think i'd be writing this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Hey guys, i'm probably not going to be on my main account much till the economy gets fixed.

I'm tired of every time there's an update having to wait for the damn economy to stabilize. What I liked about Perfect World was that I could play for free, and have access to all the items without having a credit card. With this new update and gold prices over 400k, I feel like what I've got is just the demo. At those prices I can't afford anything from the boutique without breaking myself. All the money and such I've been grinding and building up is now worthless. The hard work I've put in is now for nothing.

so, till it's fixed, I'll only be on enough to meet the faction requirement, but probably not much more than that.
Cya'll later and good luck.

Logging out,
Swiiss

PS I may still play on my low lvl barb account some, name's Swiiss_Jr
Back to top Go down
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

PostSubject: Re: Didn't think i'd be writing this   Didn't think i'd be writing this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Aw Swiiss! Ok I understand.....I hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: Didn't think i'd be writing this   Didn't think i'd be writing this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Aaawwwwwww man, Jo, u is my buddy man 8) But i would be glad to carry the weight of the Marshal ☮ Seriously, man not gonna be the same w/o you online, you cool as hell bro. 8)
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

PostSubject: Re: Didn't think i'd be writing this   Didn't think i'd be writing this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:02 pm

I'll still be online some, just maybe not as much. I can still help with fb's and bosses and such too, and I intend to continue as marshal. at least for the time being. we'll see what happens before I make any big decisions.

❤
Back to top Go down
mililrairai
Executor
Executor
mililrairai

PostSubject: Re: Didn't think i'd be writing this   Didn't think i'd be writing this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Man Swiiss I'd hate to see you go completely but at least you'll still be on some of the time. Hope 2 c u n da WORLD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didn't think i'd be writing this   Didn't think i'd be writing this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didn't think i'd be writing this
Page 1 of 1