Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorate music

Go down 
+4
Daro
LordTalos
BurstPhoenix
BurstPhoenix7
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BurstPhoenix7
Commissioner
Commissioner

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Whats your favorate music, or what do you consider your theme song? If you have one post it here! :D

8) Hell yeah...
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:33 pm

C'mon you know you want to. :lol:

Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Here's a sample of the tunes I jam while grinding...

^^ Im going to see these guys live in a couple weeks 8)

I just got to see them at Metal Mayhem Festival last month

OMG I gotta find one of their shows to go to....

I know it's kinda wierd for a 33 year old father of three to be into this music, but hey, my wife says it's wierd for me to be this into PW too. :joker: I guess I'm just an oddball.

Hope you enjoy

Rock On
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Daro
Commissioner
Commissioner
Daro

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:11 am

Just a taste of my music taste
Back to top Go down

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 pm

This is what i listened to while cleaning the house today. Euro metal fans will know em NIGHTWISH.

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=6226316863930312780&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash[/googlevideo]

Hopefully I know how to embed a video heh...i'll have to research later when i am not to lazy.
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:48 pm

ALL HAIL METAL!

Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:26 pm

Lol Burst. I watched that movie last night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Just some of what I listen to:

John Mayer ❤

8)

Beautiful song 😢
Back to top Go down

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:13 am

Great picks Thiele! I don't mean to single you out for your age, but I am impressed with your taste =) I've been a fan of Eric Johnson since the early 80's <around 13 or 14 years old or so.) He's awesome. John Mayer rocks for sure. He went to the same school my cousin did, Berklee College of Music (tho my cousin is dead now sadly of cancer :( ) John Mayer got popular right here where I live now, in Atlanta area in the very early 2000's.

I am gonna make this post and/or my future replies kinda long winded, so if it bothers any of ya..blame the cosmos/timing/my life from then til right now/ and Thiele's choice of favorites. Oh and coincidence...my niece was just here at my place last night with her cello practicing/showing off ^^

As always I am in a chatty mood and hope that my posts in this topic gives music lovers some new ideas or the replies offers me a chance to learn of some new musicians I've not had the pleasure of hearing yet.

My favorite instrument that touches me deepest is piano...classical, blues and jazz are top picks because of my family on my Mom's side (8 aunts and uncles and 23 cousins + more step cousins etc). Quite a few of them have played instruments and 2 professionally. I DID fall in love with guitar tho too...bah drums... and....arrrghhh..... screw it...it's really tough to pick favorites ^^ If it sounds good to someone...it probably sounds good to me also. I've never heard music I've not been able to find something worthwhile to me.

I'll have to come back to this topic, because i meant to reply 4 hours ago (oops 5 hours ago) and spent the whole time watching every genre of music , favorites and some I've not heard. I got lost ..can't believe how fast time flew. I meant to play some PWI..but oh well haha, tomorrow!

It all started with 2 videos I meant to post here and then I wandered off...not sure how to embed videos tho..so I'll just link em.

In relation to the Eric Johnson, here is a song you might like, Thiele. It's one of all my all time favorites.

Joe Satriani "Always With Me, Always With You" I was a fan of Joe as long as I was/am of Eric Johnson. Song was published 1987.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4fPv450OYM

here is the same song live in 2006...but extended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1DzRb4DHGw&feature=player_embedded

In the classical genre, my mother's fail safe "put Eddie to bed so he'll stop talking" music was Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. I would make her play that on the piano for me at least 3 times a week and more, since before I can remember hehehe. Here's a link of a famous virtuoso that plays in similar time/speed my mother played in :D

Wilhelm Kempff (don't mind his "creepy" looks QQ..if ya need to, close your eyes and just listen. Personally I love watching him play. I can almost hear the music in his eyes! O-O)
***Edited to add....Mom always stopped around the 5 minute mark at the interlude and replayed..the rest of it she learned would revive me and make her play some more lol!!****

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-843261094544506874&ei=jx-3St6NEJ-arAL17bGJAg&q=moonlight+sonata&hl=en&client=firefox-a#

OK...back to more listening....spam is to be continued..... ^-^

Oh....more links folks..I want to see much more music..spam away spam spam spam...or at least email me, if ya feel shy or not want to spam the boards.... =D
kahntaur@yahoo.com..be sure to say your ingame name in subject so ya not get lost in the BS spam mail.
Back to top Go down
butterstick
Commissioner
Commissioner
butterstick

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:26 am

Faith no more
UneXpecT
Secret Chiefs 3
God speed you black emperor
unwound

Back to top Go down
http://abstraktwerk.googlepages.com/

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:32 am

oooo great picks Butterstick! Desert Urbania and Secret Chiefs are both new to me!!! ..keyboards!! rockin!

Oh man..yeah Desert Urbania...listening to more now

Secret Chiefs....check out Kitaro! He's awesome..I wouldn't "compare" him to Secret Chiefs..but you might like him.
Back to top Go down

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 am

OH....btw...if ya not listened to the whole thing yet of Moonlight Sonata link I did..Metal fans should go back to my post and start it at the 8 minute mark to see where "shredding" began. I just can't get enough 8)
Back to top Go down

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 am

🔨 Ugh..still awake lol 💫

ok..forget my last comment about the old slow dude on piano (just kidding..Kempff is awesome..he has pleased both the contemporary and the non conformist...

I am in love...I want to meet this woman's twin...really gotta to see this to believe this skill.... :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VFeqgKLPM&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
Aragorn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aragorn

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:39 pm

OOO great tunes aragorn!! I've listened to them songs hundreds of times. They both showcase lyrics and music that affected me deeply and I feel are important messages if you really dig down and pay attention beyond just words. I could probably write novels relating to both songs and why they are important to me and feel should be taken to heart by every one of us human beings.

Kansas' other songs are okay to me, but Cranberries I own all their CD's.
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Here is my absolute fav in melodies. Trailer and film music! This is the kind of thing I listen to for getting those creative juices flowing. Give a listen! =D

And now some from my favorate Film music composer Hans Zimmer! You may recognise his works from The Lion King, Gladiator, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc.

And of course The Dark Knight! :D

:lol: Hope you enjoyed these!
Back to top Go down

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:09 am

and so many more.
Back to top Go down
Gazz
Commissioner
Commissioner
Gazz

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:03 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/8412709
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:14 am

ALL HAIL THE METAL INVASION!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorate music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorate music   Favorate music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorate music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: General Chat-
Jump to: