Character Builds!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MizuNeko
Commissioner
Commissioner
MizuNeko

Character Builds! Empty
PostSubject: Character Builds!   Character Builds! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:12 am

HI! I am Mizu_Neko the Water Cat and I am going to be your guide to "CHARACTER BUILDS!"
What is a character build? It is pretty much a perfected form of how to spread your attribute points. However to truly be perfect you have to adapt them and use the points how YOU feel comfortable spreading them. I am a light armor venos. One of the best builds is a simple calculation like this. Also. Do you have a class build? Do you want to show off your knowledge? Then shut up ad do it! Thats right I want YOU to post YOUR builds here. DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!

Light armor venos: "Your current level" +4 str +4 dex. Once your dex and str are equal to your level +4 you spend your points as 1 str 1 dex and 3 mag every level. In the later levels you will get your HP from Gems that give +hp in sockets. The +hp will truly be more valued then if you spend your points directly into Vit.

Basic Venos, cleric, and Mage: Your dex will ALWAYS be at 5. Add 1 str every time you hit an even number/Just enough to use highest level equipment for wep/armor. lvl 2 4 6 8 10 etc. As well you have a choice. Either put the rest of your points into Mag which will be 4-5 or put 1 into vit per level and then 3-4 into mag. However if your a venos I would recommend only mag as your pets should tank for you anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Commissioner
Commissioner
Ned

Character Builds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds!   Character Builds! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:41 pm

um.. about clerics...

it is REQUIRED that you follow the following build (or something basically the same) if you expect to have any recognition as a "support" cleric:

- even levels -
1 vit, 1 str, 3 mag
- odd levels -
1 vit, 4 mag

your dex will ALWAYS be at 5.

the reason this build is required for clerics, is because as the only class that can resurrect players, you need to be able to take a hit. also, you'll be getting whomped on by boss's aoe in later levels, so you need to be able to take those aoe hits and survive while the cleric "secondary" heals you.

if the others would like me to share my [somewhat] extensive knowledge about clerics, pm me ingame and i [might] post a cleric guide...

oh yea, one other thing. Ironheart Blessing is the ONLY healing spell that you will be leveling. keep the other ones at level 1. the only exception to this rule is Stream of Rejuvination and the final healing spell (whats its name again?). only level Stream of Rejuv when you got tons of extra spirit points (like at least 80k or more). gah.. maybe i should just post a damn guide :|
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kattzkitti/
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Character Builds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds!   Character Builds! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Custom Builds FTW! :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Ned
Commissioner
Commissioner
Ned

Character Builds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds!   Character Builds! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:21 am

Swiiss wrote:
Custom Builds FTW! :pirat:

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kattzkitti/
Sponsored content

Character Builds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds!   Character Builds! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Builds!
Page 1 of 1