AuthorMessage
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

Brainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Brainstorm!   Brainstorm! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Hello team Very Happy

As we continute to grow together as a team, a couple of members have suggested some faction events that I think are splendid! However, I want everyone's feedback on them first before we even begin the process of implementing them. SO, thus far, we have three ideas:

1. Faction Birthday Committee

Rembrandt and myself have been trying to do a little something nice for those who's birthdays are coming up. So far we have done this for three members within our faction, however the down side is that not everyone is signed up on our forums, hence we cannot know when someone's birthday has passed or not.

If you would like to help out in the Faction Birthday Committee, please let me, Nevedita, know. The goal so far is to grind up enough coins to afford something from boutique that is around 2 gold for the birthday present. If you would like to contribute, please send donations to Nevedita.

2. Gladiator Tournaments

A couple of members have bought up this idea, most notably LordTalos, and I think it's a good idea. Every now and then we can organize a day where we hold Gladiator Tournaments, where the entries will face it off with each other, and the winner in the end will get a special prize.

However this idea is still under development, so there is no way yet of determining what the prize is, and how we would conduct this tournament.

If you would like to help our, please leave a comment and give a couple of suggestions Very Happy

3. Kinetic Fireworks

We can organize a date and time where members who can afford fireworks, can let them all loose at one time, just for the hell of it. This event can be good, not only for our own entertainment, but to also attract potential new members into our faction.

If you would like to help out or have any suggestions on this idea, please post Very Happy I was thinking this could be a bi-weekly thing, around Crazy Stone time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

Brainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm!   Brainstorm! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:52 pm

I would like to participate in the Birthday Committee lol. and I think the tournament is a good idea. A possible prize could be a certain amount of gold from various leaders grinding? I dunno lol.
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Brainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm!   Brainstorm! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:05 am

Im not sure about the prize either, but we would probobly need to break it up into tiers. For example you would have a 2x Champion, a 3X Champion, etc. You probobly wouldn't have to do it for every ten levels. Maybe 2x and under would be in one group, 3x-4x in a group, 5x-6x would battle each other, and 7x and up would battle each other.

If the prize is an issue, I'm sure everyone would have fun doing it just for bragging rights. Perhaps they could carry a champion title until they get beat.

I like the birthday idea, and would be more then happy to help out any way I can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
mililrairai
Executor
Executor
mililrairai

Brainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm!   Brainstorm! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:02 am

I like the birthday idea too.........OMG :shock: Guess what I have a Birthday on Monday :shock: who would have thought a birthday was coming up so soon. On the serious tip I do like the birthday idea i'll help out if im able, depending on what you guys come up with. And the tournament sounds real fun :D
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

Brainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm!   Brainstorm! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:10 am

I like all of the ideas and will help if needed/wanted. To tell the truth I like almost all guild/faction events and public events :D
I were in a guild that used to do regular public and guild events. Lottery and item hunts propably were the most successful. The hunts were divided into level ranges and some lotteries as well. Doing these for a while the guild gained enough trust and people outside of our guild started to give us items for these events (since those went to public lotto and none of us gained anything). And with the trust came more players ;)

My 2 cents (and I wonder why this is red... poo ...and moves? )
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix7
Commissioner
Commissioner

Brainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm!   Brainstorm! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 pm

I think we should also do something like street racing. That would be awsome, hell, we could make it interfactional, get people to place bets, the whole shabang! Or we could have it just us for the fun of it. :?:
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Brainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm!   Brainstorm! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Someone is designated evil and then they chase all the other faction members. Once the evil member catches one of the runners, the runner must fall down and wait until a unfrozen member walks over them. Basically freeze tag =]

If caught in the air, you have to dramatically fall down all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thud.

If runner is carrying another runner, they are both frozen.

Um... there's really no point to it lol but it could be fun.

Plus I have recently made a lot of speed powders... mwahahahaha

*after awhile you could add more evil members
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Brainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm!   Brainstorm! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 pm

only problem I see with gladiator is that some classes do better against others

for example, an archer can easily beat a veno. but a barb will tear an archer apart.

maybe there's another way we could go about it

:oops:
Back to top Go down
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

Brainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm!   Brainstorm! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 pm

Thats a good point Swiiss made about the tourney. Classes are supposed to balance each other. We could always end up having the full on tourney and having whoever lost their match face off until there is a total ranking system. And then in the end have each lvl brackets winner face off against another bracket. Technically the higher lvl would win but you never know.
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

Brainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm!   Brainstorm! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:28 pm

I have one thing to say about the tourny...

Double Elimination ^_^

check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-elimination_tournament

Make sure to read the pros and cons section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm!   Brainstorm! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Faction Events-
Jump to: