Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Executor Page.

Go down 
+2
Thiele
MizuNeko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MizuNeko
Commissioner
Commissioner
MizuNeko

Executor Page. Empty
PostSubject: Executor Page.   Executor Page. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:18 am

HI I am Mizu Neko the Water Cat! And I will be your guide to the wonderful world of an Executor! YAY!

What is an executor?
An executor is seen everywhere in PWI But what are they? They are the legs upon which our faction stands for they help run things by bringing in new members. The executor is one who has the ability to invite new people to our faction. As well they are something of which you should understand before desiring to become for failure to perform ones duty as an executor will possibly call for a demotion.

Earning the Title!
So you want to become an executor? Please speak with a Marshal, Director, or the Leader to do so. They will be able to supply you with the title IF they feel you can be trusted with the powers that will be bestowed upon you.

Having become an executor:
So your now an executor? Congratulations! You are now earning rank and literally taking names as you recruit on our behalf. To keep your title Stay active and invite the best of the best when you are able to do so.

If you no longer invite over a long period of time you may be subject to a demotion which will make you lose your inviting ability which really is not much considering that you weren't inviting to begin with.

Also please try to invite people who are not going to make your fellow faction members feel uncomfortable. This means do not invite people with huge emotional distress who feel the need to share it with everyone daily. If you can do that at least I and probably every other one of our members will thank you.
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Executor Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executor Page.   Executor Page. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:46 am

I hope to be an executor someday :afro:
Back to top Go down
Ned
Commissioner
Commissioner
Ned

Executor Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executor Page.   Executor Page. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 am

Thiele wrote:
I hope to be an executor someday :afro:

its not hard to get ninja
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kattzkitti/
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Executor Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executor Page.   Executor Page. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Oh :o
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

Executor Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executor Page.   Executor Page. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:33 pm

xD Yeah, just as long as we know we can trust you to recruit, and also be confident that you can represent us well, you'll most likely get it if you ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Executor Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executor Page.   Executor Page. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Then... could I become one? Very Happy

After I'm back from vacation possibly?
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Executor Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executor Page.   Executor Page. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi! I'd like to request to be an executor. I consider myself pretty active (I'm on daily but every now and then might miss a day) and would like to be able to recruit people to our faction. Of course, I won't just recruit anyone, they gotta be lvl 20, mature, active, and nice.
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Executor Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executor Page.   Executor Page. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:00 am

Aight I can hook you up if someone else hasn't already.

and btw, we recruit lvl 15+(cause I want fb19's) for all classes except wizzards. wizzy's are a pain to get so we can recruit them at any lvl.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

Executor Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executor Page.   Executor Page. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:24 am

:lol: does my level 19 should count :lol:
just kidding I don't play that much with Arasis he make me go insane every time i play with him. and thank you God for macros otherwise my fingers will start bleeding form hitting so many keys at once, but i`ll look from some wizards since i know we have so few of them in faction 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Executor Page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executor Page.   Executor Page. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Executor Page.
Page 1 of 1