Friend Quest (FQ) Walkthrough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ned
Commissioner
Commissioner
Ned

Friend Quest (FQ) Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: Friend Quest (FQ) Walkthrough   Friend Quest (FQ) Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Okay, so I've noticed some of my guildies are unaware of how this daily quest works. So what do I do? I decide to sit down and write out an oh-so-long guide on it.

Okay, hang tight, as this is a work in progress. Don't be suprised if I completely alter the layout of this guide over the next few days.

[- Contents -]

1) Background
2) Quick Guide (quick and dirty. does not explain about rep)
3) Full Guide (detailed, lots to read. explains the rep)
4) FAQ
5) Credits

[- Section 1: Background -]

The Friendship Quest, more commonly called "FQ", is what is known as a "daily quest". That is, it resets itself at 12:00am server time every day, allowing you to obtain and complete it once again. What are the rewards you ask? Well how about a hefty amount of solid experience points and spirit points? Not good enough considering the hassle? Well if you buckle down and go all the way to the end, you can add 5 reputation points to that! The rewards for such an easy task are insane, which is why you are an idiot if you don't do this every day.

[- Section 2: Quick Guide -]

1) Go to West Archosaur, the place that is well known for the mass cluttering of player "catshops".
2) Use common or trade chat and write "Looking to join FQ, invite me if you need people", you should get an invite within 5 minutes.
3) Now that you are in squad with a FQ person, head over to the "Elder of Archosaur" NPC.
4) Wait for your party leader to say something along the lines of "to the dancer" or "to the lady in white"
5) Follow (in flying mode) your squad leader to the lady dancer.
6) You will recieve a "Orb of Friendship" once your squad leader chats with the lady dancer.

--- Now you have a choice ---
You can either turn in the Orb for 5,000 exp (fail), or complete your own FQ for 15,000 exp and ??? spirit (win).

--- The FAIL path ---
1) Go to the "Elder of Archosaur" NPC.
2) Talk to him, choose "Quest Related"
3) Choose "Trade of Memories"
4) Congrats, you FAIL at life, because you just robbed countless untold numbers of other players out of large amounts of exp.

--- The WIN path ---
1) Go to West Archosaur, and spam common and/or trade chat with "Need 2 for FQ"
2) Once you have two people that are level 30 or higher, go to the "Elder of Archosaur" NPC
3) Talk to him, choose "Quest Related"
4) Choose "Have they been here?"
5) There is a short timer. Wait.
6) Talk to NPC, choose "Quest Related", then "The True Friends"
7) Now fly out to the lady dancer. Talk to her, and viola! 15k exp, ??? spirit, and two items (which are worthless to you)

[- Section 3: Full Guide -]

~ in progress ~

[- Section 4: FAQ -]

What are the requirements to be able to do FQ?
There's only three requirements. One, you must be level 30 or higher. Two, you must be able to fly. Three, you must not be retarded.

I'm a chick character but I can't fly yet!
Not to worry, so long as you're level 30 or higher, and one of the other two squad members is a guy character, he can carry you for the flying part.

What is this "Friendship Crystal" item that was dropped by that ugly wraith creature?
The Friendship Crystal is what is used to initiate the original FQ. Most of the FQs you participate in are trickledown from the original Friendship Crystal FQ.

What are these two items I got when I recieved my exp and spirit?
The "Stone of Friendship" you have is -supposed- to be sent to the squad leader of the FQ you joined to get your "Orb of Friendship". The "Flawed Pendant of Friendship" is used to get your 5 reputation reward (refer to Section 5 of this walkthrough for more info)

Is Ned an idiot who knows nothing about what he's talking about?

[- Section 5: Credits -]

Ned - your friendly neighborhood meatshield
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kattzkitti/
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

PostSubject: Re: Friend Quest (FQ) Walkthrough   Friend Quest (FQ) Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:54 am

Ned wrote:

Three, you must not be retarded.

lol So true. Btw, nice guide Ned! Much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Ned
Commissioner
Commissioner
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Friend Quest (FQ) Walkthrough   Friend Quest (FQ) Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:03 am

Nevedita wrote:
Ned wrote:

Three, you must not be retarded.

lol So true. Btw, nice guide Ned! Much appreciated!

-hiss-

it's not done yet :evil:

tyty
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kattzkitti/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend Quest (FQ) Walkthrough   Friend Quest (FQ) Walkthrough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend Quest (FQ) Walkthrough
Page 1 of 1