Go back to main websiteHomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Hi there everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sakuramiko
Commissioner
Commissioner

Hi there everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi there everyone!   Hi there everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Joined a few days ago and just have not had time to do this lol.
I am ingame SakuraMiko and KiraRose (Venomancer and Wiz).
Still fairly low level (26 and 11 right now) but should go up pretty quick I hope.
I had a rough couple of days and couldn't log on, and when I finally could yesterday I had to wait for the update lol. (took all afternoon and most of the night, was still running when I went to bed! scary when the whole game only took 2 hours).
I am going to try to get on this evening, I should be able to, but my nephew is visiting for 2 weeks again.... and of course I end up babysitting the brat! I love kids, but this one.... let's just say is is truly a brat, no discipline etc.

Oh well, not that anyone wants to hear about all that :p

I come from many years of playing mmorpg's (about 8 years of EQ and off and on for others like FFXI and WoW), PW is a bit different so I am still getting used to things. I finished my first DQ on Sunday! Love it but wayyy too much running! lol I need to get to 30 soon!

I am now just rambling so I will go for now, need to get things ready for the kid so I actually have time to play while he takes over my playstation! :shock:
Back to top Go down
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

Hi there everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there everyone!   Hi there everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey I used to play FFXI. the end
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

Hi there everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there everyone!   Hi there everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Nice to meet you Sakura! Very Happy Hopefully I'll get the chance to play with you ingame sometime ^^

And hey, the more you're willing to share, the better! I've been pretty busy this week too so no worries, we'll all very understanding as long as you give us a heads up.

and btw, I used to play WoW too! Loved that game <3
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Sponsored content

Hi there everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there everyone!   Hi there everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: