Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi there everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sakuramiko
Commissioner
Commissioner

Hi there everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi there everyone!   Hi there everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Joined a few days ago and just have not had time to do this lol.
I am ingame SakuraMiko and KiraRose (Venomancer and Wiz).
Still fairly low level (26 and 11 right now) but should go up pretty quick I hope.
I had a rough couple of days and couldn't log on, and when I finally could yesterday I had to wait for the update lol. (took all afternoon and most of the night, was still running when I went to bed! scary when the whole game only took 2 hours).
I am going to try to get on this evening, I should be able to, but my nephew is visiting for 2 weeks again.... and of course I end up babysitting the brat! I love kids, but this one.... let's just say is is truly a brat, no discipline etc.

Oh well, not that anyone wants to hear about all that :p

I come from many years of playing mmorpg's (about 8 years of EQ and off and on for others like FFXI and WoW), PW is a bit different so I am still getting used to things. I finished my first DQ on Sunday! Love it but wayyy too much running! lol I need to get to 30 soon!

I am now just rambling so I will go for now, need to get things ready for the kid so I actually have time to play while he takes over my playstation! :shock:
Back to top Go down
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

Hi there everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there everyone!   Hi there everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey I used to play FFXI. the end
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

Hi there everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there everyone!   Hi there everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Nice to meet you Sakura! Very Happy Hopefully I'll get the chance to play with you ingame sometime ^^

And hey, the more you're willing to share, the better! I've been pretty busy this week too so no worries, we'll all very understanding as long as you give us a heads up.

and btw, I used to play WoW too! Loved that game <3
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Sponsored content

Hi there everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there everyone!   Hi there everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: