Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ned
Commissioner
Commissioner
Ned

announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O Empty
PostSubject: announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O   announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:46 pm

by the way... i'm starting a cleric alt... because there's something i want to check in regards to the cleric...

if ya'll need my assist for whatever reason, whisper me... Neder is the name

also... keep in mind... if what i think is true... then i may scrap my mage

reason is simply because i'm a cleric at heart... i only made the mage for a few reasons

ya'll need 'em
i wanted to try it
mages are aoe-based

but yea... just throwin that out there.. dont hate me if i do end up making the change :oops:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kattzkitti/
LittleNekoMiko
Commissioner
Commissioner
LittleNekoMiko

PostSubject: Re: announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O   announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 am

If this is the same kinetic I know and love there is no chance anyone will hate you for it. When I was playing I was the only cleric they had. Even though I did not truly enjoy it they tried forcing me to play a char I wanted to play. On my return...I think I am going to be a Mage. So please feel free to do ANYTHING you want to. Im sure everyone else would want you to. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ned
Commissioner
Commissioner
Ned

PostSubject: Re: announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O   announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:29 am

hmm... i'm guessing this is the neko that zhou thought i was talking about (and nearly blew his stack at me over)

also, my cleric is coming along slowly (my damn mage is too fun) :lol:

so i think i'll probably just stick with my mage, unless some unforseen drama forces me to reroll AGAIN surrendering
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kattzkitti/
Zhou_Shu
Commissioner
Commissioner
Zhou_Shu

PostSubject: Re: announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O   announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O   announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

announcement, i might not be a mage for long :O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Dead and Gone :: Closed Topics-
Jump to: