Who else. BWAHAHA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zhou_Shu
Commissioner
Commissioner
Zhou_Shu

Who else.  BWAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: Who else. BWAHAHA!   Who else.  BWAHAHA! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:13 am

You kids certainly have gone far. Congratulations. BWAHAHA!

Anyways, a number of you may know me, so long as the origins of Kinetic have yet to fall. Those who do, please read my signature, as it may have a messate for you. This message, many of you deserve to know.
Back to top Go down
eeZeE!?
Commissioner
Commissioner
eeZeE!?

PostSubject: Re: Who else. BWAHAHA!   Who else.  BWAHAHA! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 am

Hai there Very Happy

Sorry i dont know you, but im a noob ;)

How cool! Are you a quote buff? Because i am!

I'll take your quote and raise u another! ; "Oh how the internet is a magical place! It's true power lies in connecting people using their inner beauty and not their outer shell!"

Win! Welcome back though sir Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zhou_Shu
Commissioner
Commissioner
Zhou_Shu

PostSubject: Re: Who else. BWAHAHA!   Who else.  BWAHAHA! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:47 pm

...Great. Another new face to recognize. Though suppose there ought'a be a lot of em now. An no, that wasnt for buffness, but instead for scars and a set of arms that seem deformed caus'a the fact that my right does all the work with my art. I got lotsa scars and minor burn spots across my body lad. Reason bein is because I'ma metalworks artist. Swords to shields, statuettes to steel doors and decorative locks. You name it, I've made it, and by hand thank ya very much. No bull bout some bleedin factory based crap thrown off the line with no heart put into the metal forms.

Anyways lads and lasses, I'm back with news, though some of ya ain't gonna like it. At all fer that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else. BWAHAHA!   Who else.  BWAHAHA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who else. BWAHAHA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: