Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merge with Prodigy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

Merge with Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Merge with Prodigy   Merge with Prodigy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 am

mmmk guys i know some of you can't get in game right now so you've just been checking the forum and idk if we've caught and talked to everyone so heres a heads up on whats going down this weekend
Kinetic is going to be merging into Prodigy cute
on saturday we'll be moving everyone over and do a party and most likely kill a world boss if we can find one that we want to/have the resources to kill cool
shy lets see so far the leadership shall be Loor-leader; Mag-director; shadow-marshal; swish-marshal; jaz-executor; aea-executor
if anyone wants the other 3 executor spots i have you can apply and i need to talk to saint about who he thinks we should have from Prodigy in the other 2 marshal and 5 executor spots since he knows most of them better than me sweatdrop
mmm what else
oh Kinetic will still be around in case things don't work out, which idk why they wouldn't but you never know, and we'll be using it as a leveling faction for people lvl 1-50 that want to join us since i need to work on my rules actually being put in place surrendering
thats all i can think of right now Very Happy any questions?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
eeZeE!?
Commissioner
Commissioner
eeZeE!?

Merge with Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merge with Prodigy   Merge with Prodigy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:11 pm

I like the idea of kinetic being the 1-50 lvl part of the clan.. could be like a trial period faction too :D Although it would llack leadership im guessing :/

Anyways! I do have a question, how useless would somone like me be vs a world boss? And what happens during a faction part3h!

Cuz i already got 20 beer kegs idling in my store room :o
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

Merge with Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merge with Prodigy   Merge with Prodigy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:45 pm

I have a question will we still use our website or will we use another? If it will be another than may I have it's adress to start spamming? cute
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

Merge with Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merge with Prodigy   Merge with Prodigy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Matt- yea the leadership of kinetic as a nub faction will be a problem, most of us were going to leave alts in the faction so that we could keep an eye on everyone and it depends on how often we play on them, lets hope this will be successful!
for the wb :D everyone is welcome! its always a fun experience and dds are appreciated :3
faction party! omg theres gonna be some dueling i hope and depending on where we go there could be some killing of things and i hope for some fireworks! i was thinking we could have it on the Pierced Heart islands in the middle of the map, you know the ones that look like a star and moon :3

Cinna- i was going to see if nev would make a new site for prodigy since all they have right now is a forum that noone uses >:3 -cough- so yea maybe a new forum too? and then link everything of the old sites together for the memories or something like that x_x need to talk about it to nevems still

anything else? :D i like answering questions for you guys to avoid confusion cute
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
eeZeE!?
Commissioner
Commissioner
eeZeE!?

Merge with Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merge with Prodigy   Merge with Prodigy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Lovin the sound so far!
Back to top Go down
shadowbludd
Marshal
Marshal
shadowbludd

Merge with Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merge with Prodigy   Merge with Prodigy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:27 pm

ill stay behind and lead kinetic
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

Merge with Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merge with Prodigy   Merge with Prodigy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:14 pm

:O really shadow?! Don't worry, I'm going to start leveling Neve again since I do want to have an armoured bear now ....

and Loor, as for the website thing, if the rest of Prodigy is alright with it, I'll be more than happy to make one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Sponsored content

Merge with Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merge with Prodigy   Merge with Prodigy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merge with Prodigy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Leadership :: Faction Discussion-
Jump to: