I haz t3h cookies!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eeZeE!?
Commissioner
Commissioner
eeZeE!?

I haz t3h cookies! Empty
PostSubject: I haz t3h cookies!   I haz t3h cookies! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Hai all Very Happy

Me and my friend (CESARE_BLOW - Khail) finally managed to join this faction after a long await, 2 days ago, and since then i've been flooded with work and couldn't come on and meet you all..
So i taught i might aswell allow you to meet me!

Hi, I'm Matt and i'm a PWI addict, and a shop whore! lol. I'm 22 and i'm from this lil mediterranean island that no one knows about, called Malta :P Whenever I'm on the game, i'm gonna be on skype, so anyone of yous is welcome to join me in a convo and hear me humiliate myself over the mic :D

I can be pretty funny at times, cause i'm damn stupid and i also have the memory of a goldfish, so do forgive me if it takes a while for me to remember your names and stuffs.

I <3 you all, looking forward to the fun gaming together ahead of us!

Matt. ^ English phailage
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

I haz t3h cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz t3h cookies!   I haz t3h cookies! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:27 pm

cute yay welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
eeZeE!?
Commissioner
Commissioner
eeZeE!?

I haz t3h cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz t3h cookies!   I haz t3h cookies! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Isnt that cactapod from FlyFF? :O

*Edit*

Oh er... Nevermind lol Got the mobs confusaed.. it's from PWI! duh :P
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

I haz t3h cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz t3h cookies!   I haz t3h cookies! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:33 pm

"I'm liking this goldfish memory already. Hehehe..." He says in the distant alley. Quickly he turns a corner and vanishes before anyone reaches him.
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

I haz t3h cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz t3h cookies!   I haz t3h cookies! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Hey Matt! Welcome! U forgot to mention that your friend Khail (with that cool-spelling name) has a charming sleepy cat . It's an important fact snickering
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

I haz t3h cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz t3h cookies!   I haz t3h cookies! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:44 pm

yes yes welcome Mat ^o^ It's good to have both you and Khail with us! Cheers to more Skyping convos and weird adventures! dizzy
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
eeZeE!?
Commissioner
Commissioner
eeZeE!?

I haz t3h cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz t3h cookies!   I haz t3h cookies! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Haha thanks for the great welcomes you guys :D

I'm sorry i still haven't been on, i hope you don't hate me for it! I'm trying to find some time off, i really am; but this week and the next are almost impossible for me :(

here's a sample! Today i was working from 8am till 5pm, at 7pm i have to work again and i'll finish at 11pm; then from 4am till 12 in the afternoon i have to go greet students at the airport! wee lol..

I hope you guys can be patient with me! Hopefully after this nightmare is over i can play all i want :D

<3 you all!
Back to top Go down
Cinnammon
Commissioner
Commissioner
Cinnammon

I haz t3h cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz t3h cookies!   I haz t3h cookies! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:30 pm

It sounds crazy! When do u sleep?! embarassed
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

I haz t3h cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz t3h cookies!   I haz t3h cookies! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:05 am

"Don't worry. They've been patient with me, and that's considering that I havent even made a character yet. Business man on the prowl!" Echoes his voice from nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

I haz t3h cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz t3h cookies!   I haz t3h cookies! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:36 am

ello Matt and welcome and you don't need to sleep more then 6 hours. or do what i usually do have 48h and then sleep 12 hours the day after good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I haz t3h cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz t3h cookies!   I haz t3h cookies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I haz t3h cookies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: