Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion...

Go down 
+2
Zhou_Shu
Rembrandt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rembrandt
Commissioner
Commissioner
Rembrandt

Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion...   Suggestion... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:06 am

I suggest we had weekly paiment. It doest has to be much. lvl1-20 10k, lvl21-30 20k, lvl31-40 30k and so on...
That way we can get the money for faction lvl up and also future TWs. It will also make people stay more in game to get the needed money and that means they will lvl faster.
Back to top Go down
Zhou_Shu
Commissioner
Commissioner
Zhou_Shu

Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: An interesting idea. However.   Suggestion... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:33 am

This idea does have its heart in the right place. We need money as a group however we cannot truly enforce such a thing. We can "Ask" For donations but the idea of it being a Requirement would be but mere fantasy. As well some of us are not very good with money. Me for example. I can grind for hours and lose money in the process. Don't ask me how it just happens. Plus I provide a large sum of assitance to those I am able to. Usually this means they get the drops and I get the high armor repair fee. Most of the time I am lucky to have over 3k. As I said your heart is in the right place but the idea of enforcing it is as clear to the point. A fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion...   Suggestion... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:39 am

Although Zhou does have a point with it being nearly impossible to enforce, I will have to say that you bring up a good point Rem. I'll try to remind people to donate since I haven't exactly been doing so.

Good news is that the next time Elsar logs in, we'll be at 2MIL which means faction level up! However we'll still need donations for lvl 3. Rembrandt, I'll keep this in mind and remind ppl to donate money every now and then. Thanks for voicing this suggestion
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Ned
Commissioner
Commissioner
Ned

Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion...   Suggestion... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Nevedita wrote:
Although Zhou does have a point with it being nearly impossible to enforce, I will have to say that you bring up a good point Rem. I'll try to remind people to donate since I haven't exactly been doing so.

Good news is that the next time Elsar logs in, we'll be at 2MIL which means faction level up! However we'll still need donations for lvl 3.
Rembrandt, I'll keep this in mind and remind ppl to donate money every now and then. Thanks for voicing this suggestion

the colored part is easily fixed.... when we win our first TW match, we get an instant 10mil. lvl 3 right there.

gives the peeps something to strive for. 8)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kattzkitti/
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion...   Suggestion... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Ok so we remind people to donate and to level up so we can whoop up in our first match! Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Commissioner
Commissioner
Ned

Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion...   Suggestion... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:08 pm

CrazyToo wrote:
Ok so we remind people to donate and to level up so we can whoop up in our first match! Sounds good to me.

i suppose i'll be the one to put forth the realistic picture...

once we are ready for TW, we will have 1, maybe 2 opponents for land control.

Calamity, which i see wiping everyone else off the map.
-and-
Equinox, which if they somehow survive, will be hard as hell to budge.

keep the following facts in mind:
1) Equinox is a merger faction. at the start of the server, two very powerful factions merged their best players into one faction, which is now known as Equinox

2) Equinox and Calamity recruit only TW players. in other words, every member in those factions is online almost 24/7, and actively lvling with the help of ESOs and Zhen.

3) neither Equinox nor Calamity have players under lvl 70, so far as i've seen. by the time we're a match for 80 lvl 70+ players in open pvp TW, most likely all the 7x's will be 8x's

so many apologies for the batch of realism, but thought i should just throw it out there. surrendering
Back to top Go down
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion...   Suggestion... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Ned...you are so depressing. lol I was trying to be optimistic but clearly that didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Commissioner
Commissioner
Ned

Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion...   Suggestion... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:59 pm

CrazyToo wrote:
Ned...you are so depressing. lol I was trying to be optimistic but clearly that didn't work.

if anything, having knowledge that its definitely within grasp (and not altogether that hard), should give everyone even more motivation for pushing for it. i mean seriously, nothing can beat pure brute willpower. ☮
Back to top Go down
MizuNeko
Commissioner
Commissioner
MizuNeko

Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion...   Suggestion... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:56 am

Nothing but a good strategy! All we have to do is think of one! -sits there to think- *Three days later* -stops thinking- I GOT! Nothing....
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion...   Suggestion... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:17 am

Let's hope all the higher lvls by then would have retired, which leaves us for the ripe picking! Mwahahaha!

... if not, we'll just pick on a smaller faction for practice >3> mew hew hew hew (understanding perfectly well that we're also a smaller faction xD)
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Sponsored content

Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion...   Suggestion... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: General Chat-
Jump to: