Inactive kicking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:45 am

soo... We're going to play a little game.

Ima pretend to be Pontius Pilate, and everyone else gets to pretend to be the crowd. And each week(or when I get around to it) I'll post a list of names, and then you guys will tell me who you want to be kicked and who you want saved =)

(if you want someone saved, please give a reason)

and then we'll kick the ones who we don't want. SOOO... angry

for this week, here are the names:

DivinePurity
Arcaid
Hashira
EvilAdvisor
Alavara
Severi
Bandeda
seaqueen
Bloody_Bones
Lunarea
RoyalPsychic
RegalAngel
SockMonkey
SmexyLexi
Taizhen
Charun
Centurio
LadyGoddess
Shareyl
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:49 am

Well... Adv has been here off and on...he's not leveling but he keeps us laughing XD
Since we aren't hurting for room, keep him.

I know a couple of those are active members alts. We have a policy on alts, and technically they are sposed to meet faction level req's which many of those dont. I dont really have a problem with it as long as they are gonna be active enough on the alts to level them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:51 am

Yea, i'd agree with that. I THINK that the alts listed there are all under lv20, which makes me question their activity.
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:06 am

only reason my alt psychic is below lvl 20 is cause im waiting on Psilo to catch up on his sin so we can quest together
Dont kick her pwease Dx
Back to top Go down
KnoxGargol
Commissioner
Commissioner

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:52 am

I didn't ask my alt to be added at lvl 1. Ted wanted it to faction because I told that I'm trying to get some more wizzies to faction. Kick it if u want to but I'll lvl it up as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:57 am

Charun is my alt... will level it soon enough (had one day on it) or kick it for the time being Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:35 pm

SmexiLexi wrote:
only reason my alt psychic is below lvl 20 is cause im waiting on Psilo to catch up on his sin so we can quest together
Dont kick her pwease Dx

Thats not a good reason for NOT lvl'ing ur alt. If your alt is gonna be in, just like everyone, the rules apply. Lvl it. If not, remove it so we can have the extra space.

Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Never mind Teddi he just need his spanky evil last time I check we have plenty of space in guild plus people are allow to keep one alt in the guild no matter how fast it level him cool
Back to top Go down
Battlefield
Executor
Executor
Battlefield

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Ted, instead of picking on Lexi (which is an active member in faction) on her nub lvl alt, you invite a nub lvl alt that hasn't been leveled either (no offense to you at all Knox). As for me, I don't care at all about ACTIVE member's alt being invited. Some even get invited to just talk, but those are smart enough to leave faction when they know they aren't going to play it. What we have to do is pin-point which of those nub toons are alts and talk to the mains. We are at 118/200 and yes we do have plenty of space, but who knows if after TW we'll get people wanting to join us, then we really will need all the space we can get.

But for now, I think we get rid of all the INACTIVE nub toons and speak to the mains about their alts to make sure they will level it down the road, if not remove it for the time-being.
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Picking on Lexi? But its ok to pick on me in-game by callin me noob? I see how it is... Thanks for the tip. poo

Battlefield
Executor
Executor
Battlefield

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Dude Ted, I tease you for fun. I pm'd you about that asking you if it bothers you and if it does, let me know. Seeing as it does bug you, I promise you I will not pick on/tease you.. or whatever you want to call it.
Back to top Go down

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Go ahead and kick Bloody_Bones seeing as that is Gazz's alt.

And I think lexi's reason is perfectly VALID, some people don't like questing alone plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
ZhenKai
Executor
Executor
ZhenKai

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:12 pm

TaiZhen = my alt, and it isnt going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
ZhenKai
Executor
Executor
ZhenKai

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:24 pm

actually, after reading the other comments, ill delete him myself because people will just argue with me and im really not in the mood
Back to top Go down
ZhenKai
Executor
Executor
ZhenKai

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 pm

oh and btw sockmonkey is bludd's alt that he just made..he was playing it yesterday...hardly "inactive".
Back to top Go down

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:08 am

ZhenKai wrote:
oh and btw sockmonkey is bludd's alt that he just made..he was playing it yesterday...hardly "inactive".
Oh yeah I didn't even see that name on there, guess I shouldn't just skim the list.
Back to top Go down
KnoxGargol
Commissioner
Commissioner

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:57 am

K. Kicking my low lvl alt doesn't bother me at all. I just wish I could get faction's folks for the fbs until I get it high enough to get it join the faction. Only 1 I have at Shareyl's friend list atm is Psi. So I'd like to ask u guys to add her.
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 pm

This isn't just inactive nessessarily, but if alts are under lvl then we need to know that they ARE active. Though we have the room now, it's best to keep the roster cleaned up as much as possible.

Lexi, hm.... ARE you going to be leveling your alt soon? because if not I think it would be best to kick it. that goes for any of you, really. If you have an alt listed above, tell me now that your going to be lvling it or it will be kicked.

Also, just because your alt gets kicked NOW dosn't mean that we wont let it into the faction when you are active with it. Honestly, we DONT mind having alts. But it's important that they be lvled. you can bring them back into the faction when your ready to be more active with it.
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:27 am

yea psi is caught up on his sin and we are lvling together every night ^_^
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:03 pm

awesome :D

then i'll be sure not to give you the boot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inactive kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive kicking   Inactive kicking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactive kicking
Page 1 of 1