PWI Tournament.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Battlefield
Executor
Executor
Battlefield

PWI Tournament. Empty
PostSubject: PWI Tournament.   PWI Tournament. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 pm

I think I mentioned Tournament once in faction, though I've never been in it. But yesterday, I attended my first Tournament event, and it was worth it - I went in at 94% and came out with 26% and also got 4 Immaculate Citrines. Tournament is a pk base event where if you stay alive long enough through each rooms and dig one of the 6 chests in the final room, you can walk away with up to (almost) 4mil xp. I got your attention now, right? dizzy It's every THURSDAY at 8pm EST - You talk to Tournament Agent who's located near teleport girl in W.ARCH and in 1k Streams near Elder (and other places, but those two are the only places I travel to evil ).

It's divided into level range. Here's how it goes:

~Thursdays @ 8pm EST. From 8:00-8:05 is when it'll stay open. After that, it's closed for newcomers. And I think it lasts an hour.
~It's 100k to enter (Yes I know, buuuu... but if you get to the final room and to 1 of the 6 chests, it's worth the coins).
~Level ranges are: 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90-105. You will be stuck with your own level range, so it won't be overkill when they pk you surrendering
~First room you'll meet and greet everyone that participated. That's when people are checking each other out and picking out the weaklings to pk later, or pm you asking for Truce. Some even squad up. You can squad up if you like, but IT IS NOT a group base effort. 'Cuz if all your team members make it to the final room, it'll be competition on who will get the gold and silver boxes (will get to those in a bit). So you can have friends or Truce up to the final room, 'cuz it's a war! (And for those wimps like me who hate to PK, just try your best embarassed ).
~So first room there will be a bunch of nubs.. I mean players. Just wait a bit and at 8:05 you'll see 36 chests appear. Grab one fast, 'cuz only 36 people will advance. When that is done, wait a bit more and 4 NPCs in each corner will appear... so just talk to one.
~Then you'll be teleported into a random second room. There will be 2 NPCs that will heal you for a short period of time. If you're lucky, you will be by yourself (like me on my first time). If not, you'll have others there with you who will either: kill you off or let you be. If there's more than 6 people, someone has to die. Because only 6 chests will respawn after 5 minutes and you must be one that gets to grab one! After that, wait a bit more and a NPC should appear. You will get a small chunk of xp after that and xx amount of Warsoul Tags as well.
~There will be another room after that, with the same procedures.
~Then it's the Semi-Final room which is pretty much the same as the previous rooms.
~The Final Room is where after 5 (I think?) minutes, 6 chests will appear. First prize is the gold chest (which is in the middle of the room, to give you the heads up). At my level range, it gives 3.37mil (lower xp reward for lower level range, OFC). Second prize is the silver chest (there are 2 of these.. one west and the other east of the gold chest). My level range they give 2.52mil xp. And finally, third prize is the bronze chest (and there's 3 of these) and they give 1.34mil xp at my level range.

So again, the point of this event is to try to stay alive to the Final room and be one of the 6 to grab the chest... even if it's the lousy bronze. When you get pk'd and killed, you will NOT lose items or xp.. and will be teleported out to South Arch gate (not safe zone, so red/white people, beware). You can exchange the Warsoul Tags for shards or other items. See Tournament Agent for other rewards.

I am going again this coming Thursday. Those levels 80-89 that want to join me, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PWI Tournament. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWI Tournament.   PWI Tournament. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:20 pm

oooooooooo sounds cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PWI Tournament. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWI Tournament.   PWI Tournament. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:22 am

Thanks for the great guide Battle! Sticky'd good job
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PWI Tournament. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWI Tournament.   PWI Tournament. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:19 pm

awesome battle ...im gonna have to see if i can try it. evil maybe suck some souls evil
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PWI Tournament. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWI Tournament.   PWI Tournament. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 am

o.O I will try this if I'm on at the right time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PWI Tournament. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWI Tournament.   PWI Tournament. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PWI Tournament.
Page 1 of 1