Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!

Go back to main websiteHomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Empty
PostSubject: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:38 am

HALLO KINETIC!!

As a lot of u know I am Lexi. =D

*points to avatar* Thats my sin ^_^

I am half German and half American if that makes any sense xD

I love playing PWI - except when I have to grind - and i have many many hobbies... it would take to long to jot them all down so lets not right now. But you can ask ted he knows a few. =o

Ok well I am bored now so im going back to PWI.. see you all there!

Last edited by SmexiLexi on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:22 am

content heart flowers sly
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:04 pm

leeeeeeeeeeexiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii flowers shy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 am

I feel so loved content
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:25 pm

*pokes Lexi*
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 am

^_^
Back to top Go down
LadyUme
Commissioner
Commissioner
LadyUme

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 pm

GR content content

Hiii Lexi! ^-^!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 am

I thought that since I've been in kinetic for a while now i would let everyone know a little more about my history =D

I was born in Düsseldorf, Germany on December 3, 1987 (Which makes me 22) to a German mother and half German father (he was born in America to an American mother and German father). I lived in Germany for 6 years after I was born then my father moved me and my mother back to America, more specifically Texas. Apparently my mother did not take the culture here well (i don't blame her i don't like it here much either, no offense meant, its just not Germany) and she went back to Germany, leaving my father to take care of me here in America. I grew up living my life as I pleased, which got me in trouble several times and taught me the loveliness of both sexes (yes I am bi - Which my mother and grandparents hate/think less of me for), and basically being the rebel. Then my grandfather, on my fathers side, decided to take me under his wing when I was 17, I had just graduated from high-school (with dual credits thanks to a local community college, which is where I got my art classes done wins) and my grandfather decided that I would help take over his business so he sent me to get my business degree. I got my degree and then turned down his offer to help him run his business (Which really upset him and made him think even less of me) and took up business management within a Local grocery store (Kroger) bistro/deli which is where I am at now.... phew that was a mouthful... Now yall know a little more about me.. and to think that is only about 1/100000000000000000000000000th of my story =D
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 pm

O.o that's alot for a short history snickering
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:24 am

lol well said James^^ <3 you Lexi!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Lex can you be my evil twin sister evil togheter we can rule this world evil evil evil
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:01 pm

oh gawd...... ninja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.   Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ich erstellen meine eigenen Weg durch Schicksal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: