Schoooooooooooooooooool D;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Empty
PostSubject: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:33 pm

k, so i'm stuck with nothin to do till 1 since my teacher for 2 of my classes isn't here today >.> frakin hour and a half... but means i get to go home early... so hi! i decided to share my class schedule so that ya'll know what times to expect me on ;D woohoo i get to do this on my lj next here goes
MWF 9:00-9:50am Sociology of Education, 10:00-noon Work~
TR 9:30-10:45 Sociology of Aging, 11:00-12:15 Social Class and Sociology, 1:00-2:15 Socialization and Sociology, 2:30-3:45 Sociology of Sport
and there it is so if i'm not drowning in homework and reading i'll be on MWF and weekends i guess but TR.... ugh zzzZZZzzz do my dailies and thats about it ;o
back to being bored... or shopping.... meh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Checked the new building... that looks old : )

For some reason seeing all the variations of sociology made me lol... bit tired I guess ; )
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:35 pm

lol the joys of being a sociology major i wanna see what the sports one is all about, but hes not here today D; i hope hes got a outline or somethin at least, omg the buildings here are all starting to look the same >.> p trib is makin em all huge and marbly and i'm glad i only got a few more semesters here~ but i miss the grass... i should take a pic of alllllll the pretty buildings and the construction.... ew x3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Battlefield
Executor
Executor
Battlefield

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm

WTF.. How many sociology could they come up with?! God I took an Intro to Sociology last semester, god that put me to sleep xD Well good luck Loor!

I'll put in my schedule also, though I have work full time as well >_<

Mondays - 9:30-10:45am [Human Anatomy and Physiology] (Usually work at nights, until 9:30pm)
Tuesdays- 5:30-6:45pm [College Algebra] (Usually have work in the morning until 4:30pm -though not always since she'll switch this day with Thursdays)
Wednesdays - 9:30-10:45am [Human Anatomy and Physiology], 1:45-4:15pm [Human Anatomy and Physiology LAB], 7-9:45pm [General Psychology] (Always my day off from work, as if I have time anyways haha)
Thursdays- 5:30-6:45pm [College Algebra] (Usually have work in the morning, if I have Tuesdays off)

So I'm pretty much on after work/school and Friday/Weekends after work. No time for a life!

So there's my hectic schedule!

Last edited by Battlefield on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 pm

7:45am to 2:45pm <-- school T.T
3:00pm to 10:00pm <-- homework, fun, sleep, whatever
10:00 to 11:00pm <-- get to bed time
Back to top Go down
Winsfield
Commissioner
Commissioner
Winsfield

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:34 am

Check out my awesome sched that lets me game whenever

Monday: school from 11:35-1pm
Tuesday:10-2
Wed:8:35-5pm <--worst day
Thurs:10-2
Fridays off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schoooooooooooooooooool D;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: General Chat-
Jump to: