Lets get some RB squads going

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Lets get some RB squads going Empty
PostSubject: Lets get some RB squads going   Lets get some RB squads going Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:34 am

I dont know how many of you are familiar with it, but RB (Short for Rebirth) is flat out the fastest most efficient way to level your character. We are talking about exp awards in the millions. I think it is very important that a guild of our size and with our level requirements provide our members with the ability to level their character via this route.

First of all, we need to find out who all would be interested in learning and participating in an RB. RB's are divided up by squad level. RB Alpha is for levels 40-54, Beta 55-69, Gamma 70-85, Delta 85-100. With our new recruiting req's of 40+, most of our members are capable of doing one of the RB's. If you are interested in being in learning and being in one of the RB squads, leave your name, level, and class here and lets see if we can sort some squads out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some RB squads going   Lets get some RB squads going Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:38 am

I'v had 6 orders for beta in my inventory for some time now. Tried to get it going multiple times but never successfully.
I don't even mind if we dont heve the "right" squad setup. I'd just like to try it out in a less serious way first.

So I'm ready to go when ever.

Even thou I'm missing Alpha male on my genie which seems to be pretty vital there. =) (for my bm)

--Edit--

Serios beta run with just our faction is impossible since we don't have any wizards or archers in that level range.
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some RB squads going   Lets get some RB squads going Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:49 pm

I would love to do the RB quests Lord T Tried the Alpha one twice and got butchered both times. I think I'll use my alts to collect orders. There trade-able once you transform them right ???
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some RB squads going   Lets get some RB squads going Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:25 pm

:3 i wanna rb :O and quick cause i'm already lvl84 @.@
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Battlefield
Executor
Executor
Battlefield

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some RB squads going   Lets get some RB squads going Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:59 pm

I'm up for RB. I even bought a gold hp charm and not gonna use it until RB. For those reaching lvl 71+ and want to learn how to RB Gamma, I can teach you and we can even do a training session.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some RB squads going   Lets get some RB squads going Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:59 pm

me me me me *waves hand in air* pick meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Okay I'm done :D
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some RB squads going   Lets get some RB squads going Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:33 am

I'd love to lol. but not till I get back.
Back to top Go down
ZhenKai
Executor
Executor
ZhenKai

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some RB squads going   Lets get some RB squads going Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:13 am

count me in for a beta i guess...not like you'll have room or anything..
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some RB squads going   Lets get some RB squads going Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:17 pm

K so here's what we have soo far:

Alpha:

Beta:
Cleric - ZhenKai
Veno - Takamura

Gama:
Cleric - Loor_Lakal
Barb - Battlefield
BM - LordTalos/Psilo
Archer - Swiiss (when he returns)

Delta:

Which char Heal? Heal or Cuddle?

Who else?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some RB squads going   Lets get some RB squads going Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:39 am

Sorry talos

Neither HealHer nor MrCuddle
i doubt i will play them much if at all.
Once i get my butt into gear and quite messing around,
SoulSuckHer is and will be my main 0.0 I'm not planning on switching my main again.
Sooo... errr....not sure what to tell you.. may still morph into a whoracle...so i dont know what lv ill stop at.
Count me in for whatever RB my lv is in at the time...right now : ( none of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some RB squads going   Lets get some RB squads going Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get some RB squads going
Page 1 of 1