Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!

Go back to main websiteHomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Empty
PostSubject: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:48 am

I am the tall dark mysterious stranger! And this is my serious stranger! Do so fear as i do lurk in the shadows to wait and see what destiny can possibly await little ole me.

I am the sin of wolves. left as a plague. Often time i find myself unable to play games. Just as often i find myself making comrads in short times that i do. One such comrad has led me to a new game. One i have been playing lightly. Perfect World. However having no comrads there he also introduced me to a group that supposedly was willing to help newbs and perhaps be willing to listen to my words.

What I have to say is simple. I will be as active as possible yet even then rarely be able to get on more then once every one or two weeks IF That even. But for what little time I have. I would be very happy to have more comrads. To follow as I learn this game. I will begin later of course. As fortunes would have it i have no time to remain and chat and start. Just as last time when I left my message before!

When I do begin please. If you would have me. Have pity on this fool of a man. If you can. I will thank you for it!

From here I say good day. It is time to return to work. again...A truckers work is never done. Especially when you need to work overtime making extra deliveries for money. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:10 pm

hi! you are very mysterious!

hope to see you in game sometime!
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:24 pm

well we'd love to have you lol, BUT we need to know your ingame name =P
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:30 pm

That would be a start >.<
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Truly sorry for the long waiting time. However as it does so pain me after my return, I still cannot get online for a long enough time. However I did feel the need to at the very least come back to this site and speak merely to say that my interest remains.

As well, though it would be nice to be able to give you my game characters name, I cannot. You see...I have yet to even make one! Things are troubling to me. Much work that needs to be done. Only person to do it is your friend...THE TALL DARK MYSTERIOUS STRANGER!

Anyways. I hope you do not mind but I would like to ask if you would be okay with me simply being a site friend until I actually do get things set up on the game. Until then!

-smoke bomb- FAREWELL TILL NEXT TIME! -flies into sunset with black duster jacket waving in the wind-
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:46 pm

LOL Mysterio strikes again! Who is he? Will we ever know?? Stay tuned for his next appearance!!! OR will it not happen?

Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:40 pm

lol we don't mind. but when you DO make a toon let us know :D
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Standing midst the shadows, his jacket fluttering with the lacking wind. Then you notice it's being moved by strings. "Joyous days I say. Finally the heads sent me to somewhere nice. Wonderous hotel with internet. Let it be known I am happy!" He bellows out with a dark chuckle after. "Now to begin my reign of terror across your site!" he yells out as the strings pull him up only to flip him upside down. "NO THE LEFT ONE FIRST YOU NIMROD THE LEFT O~ GAH" He yells out again as he spins off into the darkness above.
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:09 pm

lmao this is very interesting to me.....
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:31 am

shock the myseriousstranger has struck again. O.O did you see that he tried to run off with Loor, our beloved leader.

angry someone get the scissors and clip those strings

I'll be waiting for you next time o mysterious one. evil

Lol this feels like the start of a Lupin the third saga content
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:24 pm

More like driving me nuts bawling I`m telling mom,

Mommmmmmy there is a black strange man haunted our forum crying cold

......and are we suppose to talk with strangers confused
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:27 pm

"HAHA! There is my dance partner!" He exclaims as he leaps from the shadows and holds Aiden in his arms. "Come My Friend! LET US TANGO!"
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:59 pm

^_^

You seem bit familiar from the days I left vault 13... snickering
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Vault 13? Never been! I am a traveler though...maybe I have been there. Then again maybe not. WHO KNOWS *Thumbs up* Randomness is something of which tends to be a similarity among those of us with the true knowledge of life. Where life's complexity is so vast that simplicity in the form of a complex mass more commonly known as chaos is something that keeps order in this world. How? Simple. Without chaos, where is law? Wait. what am i talking about again....uh....oh ya. *Kidnaps Aidens* MY DANCE PARTNER SHALL DANCE IN THE HEAVENS WITH ME! *Dances in mid air with Aiden while the threads on his coat hold them up*
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:09 pm

thanks

Your sole existence on the forum brightened my day.
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:11 pm

GREAT! Let it be bright then my friend! Now dance with us! Dance the dance of life until life no longer has it's meaning! *Drops Aidens and dances an Irish Jig*
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:55 pm

No fooling Psilo....Hope you can come play with us someday oOo random stanger content
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:00 pm

For a moment, light as a feather, he stands upon your head with a smoke at hand. "Indeed. Until then I'll just be a forumaniac," he says with a smile as he flicks the cigarette away. Then suddenly the moment of him being light as a feather disappears as you land face first into the ground from the weight. Before you can rise from the floor to face him he disappears into the shadow. "Should of stayed off the sweets..." he whispers from the darkness beyond to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:32 am

So you like feathers, you eat to many candies... so you might be a good elf archer despising ... and why archer not a cleric, because we don`t like to shoot peoples ....we like to take there soul first evil snickering
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:42 am

lmao Poor Aiden...... but yes you brightend my day also content cute
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 pm

*Puts some sugar on Aiden's ear and then bites it* "Feathers make me sneeze. Not really a fan of them. But yes I like sweets. Who can't enjoy a tasty little sugary morsal now and then? Not much else I get to enjoy at any time in my life. Never around to enjoy the little things, or big things. *He jumps back before Aiden retaliates*

"Unfortunately my time is short once again. I leave in a few hours for my next trip. Until next time...FAREWELL!" He says with a flash of light from which he disappears mysteriously. Then you notice a box moving in the distance. You move over to it and lift the box to find a picture of the serious stranger. On the picture is but a few words.

*Solid Snake Ain't Got Nothing On Me.*

You look around and find no sight of the seriously mysterious man and have no hint of him ever having even been here except for the once moving box and his picture written in a horrible handwriting that was barely legible to begin with hinting it to not even be his normal hand writing.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:33 am

hey I`m not Candy Man crazy true I was playing in Lollypops faction but that faction is gone bawling and why you always have to stun me with that flashlight I'm light sensitive embarassed as for Solid snake I hope is not General Snake I hate that guy have to kick his ass a few time in his puny life.

P.S. checking American Airlines for a MySS since he like to fly on low cost night fly evil
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:59 pm

xD ???
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 pm

confused curling lip feeling hot ??? shock shhh
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:42 am

Very Happy confused content cool cute despising defeated evil good job ??? naughty ninja shhh shy sly snickering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.   The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The requieme of time releases the past as the strangers knowings times end comes back again.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next