Go back to main websiteHomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Daileron, Letting you all know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daileron
Commissioner
Commissioner

Daileron, Letting you all know Empty
PostSubject: Daileron, Letting you all know   Daileron, Letting you all know Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:57 am

Hey everybody! TY for all the help I have gotten over the past couple of days and I am sorry about my aunt Azanea. She has refused to let me access the Internet at all when it comes to the game anymore but at least I am still allowed schoolwork. I won't be on for sometime until I can get my own place and I just wanted you all to know there are 2 sides to every story.

I am not going to go further on this matter but if you want to know the real story, contact anyone in the old faction her and I were a part of called DarkChaos. They will vouch for me. Specifically Cesar, ShrinkADink, Cat_Nip, and just about all the people above Commisioner.

The reason she was so mad was because she wanted me to kick out DrowElf and make that person go bring the cleric back in to rez her so she wouldnt lose her points. I don't think it was right to do this to you guys so I refused and we had a fight over this damn game again.

I am so sorry I mistakenly brought my problems to you all as I am sure everyone has enough of their own to deal with. So until I see ya all again, good luck and have fun.

PS - She has logged a complaint with a member of Armageddon not Calamity. She does not know anyone from Calamity but she thinks this guy is his name is swordman or swordsman he is lvl 101. Thats all I know I dont know what was said. You guys might want to get in touch with him because I think she badmouthed the clan to him. So sorry once again.
Back to top Go down
Daileron
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: w/e   Daileron, Letting you all know Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:01 am

I dont know what else to say except what I put down before. It seemed kinda short so this is just a follow up apology once again.

litkaryun, LordTalos, Loor_Lakal, Mickie, DrowElfQueen, and anyone and everyone else who helped me, ty much once again. I dont have anymore answers as to what I am going to do so just wish me luck and I am gonna have to let my faith carry me from here. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: Daileron, Letting you all know   Daileron, Letting you all know Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 am

Hey This is MrCuddle....umm did i miss something? Cuz i could have swore you were on an hour ago :(

AnyWho welcome to Kinetic and man what a mess you have there lol. Hope you make it back to the game soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: Daileron, Letting you all know   Daileron, Letting you all know Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi Daileron!! i did what i could talking to your aunt. I hope it was able to at least ease the situation a bit =/

Quote :
PS - She has logged a complaint with a member of Armageddon not Calamity. She does not know anyone from Calamity but she thinks this guy is his name is swordman or swordsman he is lvl 101. Thats all I know I dont know what was said. You guys might want to get in touch with him because I think she badmouthed the clan to him. So sorry once again.

Umm im not sure what this would or accomplish, or how much i really care if she is badmouthing us to Calamity. I know who Swordman is. He is tied as the highest level character on this server, but that's it...he's no GM or anything special. O and btw, Swordman IS currently in Calamity. See <clicky!>.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;id=10000
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: Daileron, Letting you all know   Daileron, Letting you all know Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Hi!

Not sure what is going with your aunt but hope it works out! This must have been earlier in the day since I only get on later at night.

But anyways,

Welcome

-Pearie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daileron, Letting you all know   Daileron, Letting you all know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daileron, Letting you all know
Page 1 of 1