Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun in TT1-1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Fun in TT1-1 Empty
PostSubject: Fun in TT1-1   Fun in TT1-1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:59 am

Well a few of us decided start making faction TT runs to help people get their mats. We have a whole lot coming up that need their TT60 weapons, as well as several that need TT70 and 80 mats. We made our first plunge into 1-1 and all was well until we got to te final boss. We didn't have a barb in the squad. I had easily tanked the previous bosses, so we weren't worried. Long story short, we decided by the third round that a barb was a necessity. Battlefield stepped up to the plate for us and we finished smoothly.

After our final run I am convinced, that we can sucessfully do TT farming as a guild if we have a couple willing barbs (as to not overwork one). I would love to see us be able to do a run or two every day to help everyone get the mats they need.

Any feedback u may have on this would be appreciated...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Battlefield
Executor
Executor
Battlefield

Fun in TT1-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in TT1-1   Fun in TT1-1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:01 am

Well I definitely don't mind tanking TT1-1 (or any other bosses) as long as I'm not busy. Just the problem lies on me being on when everyone else is xD ..Juggling full time school and work.. and part time pw :geek: . .. Anyways, I think it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

Fun in TT1-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in TT1-1   Fun in TT1-1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:47 am

It was fun so count me in... oh and sorry about tonight. Didn't realise the time =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun in TT1-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in TT1-1   Fun in TT1-1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun in TT1-1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Faction Events-
Jump to: