Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fund raiser

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:44 pm

I got the idea while merching in arch. What if we had a fund raiser to lvl the faction? The concept is simple: come up with quality products, select a date, and sell them off simaltaniously. I can't say that it would have us reach our goal in one sitting, but it might be worth a shot. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
allestia
Commissioner
Commissioner
allestia

Location : somewhere that is not here... but not necessarily there?...

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:38 am

i think it sounds like a fun idea. Im always finding/collecting random herbs by the bundle nowadays. And since I don't really play too often atm i could dedicate a day to sellin stuff. We could even manufacture weapons and drugs and have some sort of bonanza sale or somethin. Just lemme know the details :]
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 pm

ya that sounds fun! hm... i know some people like apoth items like powders and such... at least those around 20-30 ish i think. Those are the only things that sell when i catshop anyways lol. I'll gather some stuff up =]
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:49 am

sounds like a fantastic idea =)

I'm not sure how well it would work, but we could possibly try to sell our crap at like 5-10% below market value (if we can still make a profit)

also, if we advertised it on PWI forums and such and set up our sales in lost, arch... other major cities, then I think we can make some dough :D
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Im a little late in responding to this, but i think it's a great idea.... kinda like a faction garage sale. If we can set a date and time frame, I'll set aside some items and tele's (to spam the faction sale in WC) for the cause.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Sponsored content

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fund raiser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Faction Events-
Jump to: