Go down 
AuthorMessage
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:44 pm

I got the idea while merching in arch. What if we had a fund raiser to lvl the faction? The concept is simple: come up with quality products, select a date, and sell them off simaltaniously. I can't say that it would have us reach our goal in one sitting, but it might be worth a shot. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
allestia
Commissioner
Commissioner
allestia

Location : somewhere that is not here... but not necessarily there?...

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:38 am

i think it sounds like a fun idea. Im always finding/collecting random herbs by the bundle nowadays. And since I don't really play too often atm i could dedicate a day to sellin stuff. We could even manufacture weapons and drugs and have some sort of bonanza sale or somethin. Just lemme know the details :]
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 pm

ya that sounds fun! hm... i know some people like apoth items like powders and such... at least those around 20-30 ish i think. Those are the only things that sell when i catshop anyways lol. I'll gather some stuff up =]
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:49 am

sounds like a fantastic idea =)

I'm not sure how well it would work, but we could possibly try to sell our crap at like 5-10% below market value (if we can still make a profit)

also, if we advertised it on PWI forums and such and set up our sales in lost, arch... other major cities, then I think we can make some dough :D
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Im a little late in responding to this, but i think it's a great idea.... kinda like a faction garage sale. If we can set a date and time frame, I'll set aside some items and tele's (to spam the faction sale in WC) for the cause.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Sponsored content

Fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser   Fund raiser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fund raiser
Page 1 of 1