About Agony_Anne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

About Agony_Anne Empty
PostSubject: About Agony_Anne   About Agony_Anne Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:59 pm

As Agony is apparently unable to understand the concept of keeping things private, I figure that since he brought it up to everyone perhaps I should explain.

Agony_Anne left the faction after several attempts to gain more power than we(myself and the other officers) felt comfortable giving him. He wanted passwords and information for the main website, along with moderator permissions in the forums.

We agreed that we didn't want him to have this, and so we denied him such privileges. In return he began looking for things that he thought should be "improved" on the website, then blaming me for not getting them done. He eventually got upset with me for not jumping on it and started posting to everyone. We told him that it was inappropriate, and that if it continued we would take action.

After his last failed attempt, he got angry with me and decided to leave Kinetic. I personally believe that this is for the best, as he disrespected fellow faction members and caused unnecessary drama. Both are against what this faction stands for. (for more information, see our Rules and Regulations)

Anyway, I hope that clears up any confusion. Cya'll in-game :D
Back to top Go down

About Agony_Anne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Dead and Gone :: Closed Topics-
Jump to: