Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a break.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Time for a break. Empty
PostSubject: Time for a break.   Time for a break. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Hey friends, it's time for me to take a PWI break a bit. I've got some real life things that are totally unavoidable that I need to deal with.: Doctors, physical and mental therapy sessions...preparing for yet another return to college, helping family and whatever else thrown my way. hehe

When I return to PWI, I've made a commitment already to help a friend with another faction. Kinetic is doing very well without me.(I am mostly just chattering and using up space in chat window anyhow LOL)

As long as the officers say it's OK, I'll remain a member of the board and help in anyway I can. Or just to keep up on the fun and what things you all are up to.

Those that are my friends, please add me to friends list and call upon me anytime you see me on. You know i'll always drop what I am doing if I haven't already committed my time to someone else.

Have fun and kill all that oppose you! :D I'll definitely be missing and thinking of you. ❤
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

Time for a break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break.   Time for a break. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Okie dokie! :D Just remember to come back at all! lol
Back to top Go down
Gazz
Commissioner
Commissioner
Gazz

Time for a break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break.   Time for a break. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:43 pm

I wish you the best with all the stuff you've got to do! Thank you very much for welcoming me into the faction and I look forward to seeing you again some time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/8412709
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

Time for a break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break.   Time for a break. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:05 pm

OOOOhhha this sucks :( I was just getting to know you and like you.

I hope all your real life stuff goes as good or better than your game life. May you be blessed and happy and receive all that you desire.
You have a great sense of humur and are a good digital artist. It was nice knowing you Agony_Ann (G.I.R.L) ☮
Back to top Go down

Time for a break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break.   Time for a break. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Thx for the kind words, the feeling is definitely mutual.

I"ll poke in once a week or so to say hello and see how you all are to say hello. In game is more doubtful, although I'll probably trade in some sleep for a chance to play around with the new Tideborn class when the time comes 💫
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for a break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break.   Time for a break. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a break.
Page 1 of 1