Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!

Go back to main websiteHomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Introducing the most awesomest tank ever.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cralg
Commissioner
Commissioner

Introducing the most awesomest tank ever. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the most awesomest tank ever.   Introducing the most awesomest tank ever. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:04 pm

Yes, I know "most awesomest" isn't right, but it sounds funny. Shut up >.>

Anyway, I think most of the high level users already know me, I'm a Barbarian and I'm loving it. Although at this point, the grind is starting to kick in (level 47), so I don't know how long I'll be able to keep my interest in PWI, but I'll see.

About me: I'm from the Netherlands, I'm 20 years old and I'm studying Digital Communication. It's pretty fun, though not really demanding at the moment, that's why I'm able to be online so much :P Anyway, about a year and a half ago I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS, a disorder related to autism. That's why I'm not a very social person, I tend to distance myself from other people, but it's going better lately. Luckily, in Kinetic this hasn't been a problem so far and I'm enjoying the presence of you all very much :D

As most of you people who have seen me online might know: I have a weird sense of humour and I tend to say random things at times. Just bear with me when that happens, it'll be over soon.

Anyway, thanks again for letting me in your guild/clan/thingie and I hope to see you all soon :D

Also, as an extra, here's a preview of Cralg the giant Barbarian! Watch how Warsoul Spirit cowers in fear from my awesomeness!
Introducing the most awesomest tank ever. Lolz10
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the most awesomest tank ever.   Introducing the most awesomest tank ever. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:05 am

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the most awesomest tank ever.   Introducing the most awesomest tank ever. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 pm

welcome to the forum Big Bad Wolf :lol: , and don't worry about grinding there will always be more games to play no worry about it :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the most awesomest tank ever.   Introducing the most awesomest tank ever. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Welcome Craiq social person or not its good to have you here ☮

HealHer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the most awesomest tank ever.   Introducing the most awesomest tank ever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing the most awesomest tank ever.
Page 1 of 1