Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!

Go back to main websiteHomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Empty
PostSubject: Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....   Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:22 am

I had to tell this story in full, because it's definitely not something you experience normally and hopefully none of you ever did or will in a civil environment. (well gang violence ..shootings , rape, murder etc were common daily things in the city, but body parts in bags was just gross!! )

LOL yeah it's a strange topic, but we got to talking about morbid things in faction chat this early morning and there was no way to fully tell this story in the tiny chat window....

When I was aorund 23 or so, I was driving down Seaview Ave, cutting through a really bad part of the city to get to the major highway out of the city (think of every gang ridden city area on TV or in life u have seen..that is the place. It was only a few blocks from where I grew up actually so , tho i was wary, it was a familiar area to me. 🔨 )

As I was driving under an overpass, there were two 30 gallon garbage bags in the middle of the road, looked like they just fell off the back of a pickup truck or something. Not lawn and leaf type bags, but small outdoor trash can ones. This part of the area is not overly traveled, is just overgrown weeds and highway overpasses and some derelict buildings about 3 blocks from a housing development called Father Panik Village that eventually got torn down because of the 10's of thousands of crimes a year that happened just in that complex. Am sure you have a decent visual by now...

So anyhow, I slow down when I was approaching the 2 bags so i can maneuver around em. As I was passing between the bags...I glanced down out my driver window so I didn't risk scratching my new car paint and did a "double take" looked..looked again and my eyes were having trouble processing the fact there was a foot sticking out of the bag. Had to be a store clothing store dummy or something. I stopped to get a better look and freaked out a little because g'damnit ..that IS a real human friggin' foot. Think..small garbage bag all lump and another next to it and one of them has a foot. There was no way in hell that big of a man's hairy foot was still attached to a body. I started to look all around me to be sure I wasn't going to be the next victim, and yet time stood still for a moment in a semi awe/shock 💫

. As I was closing my car door back up and processing the "fight or flight" adrenaline throwing me for a loop telling me to get the F*** out of there, I see 2 police cruisers flying down the road behind me headed toward me. Now think from my point of view, here I am..nobody around and there are TWO garbage bags (ONE already verified contains human body parts) right next to my car with me and my car in a motionless position. Pardon the expression, but there is only one thought that came to mind , "OH SH*T!!!".

Well, of course I just pulled right over and hopped out of the car with my arms upraised in full view lol. Inner city cops are NOT the type of guys you want to take chances with or make em nervous. The first car flew passed me, around the bags and off around the corner, the second cop car stopped and two officers got out to see what was the matter with me. Turns out they were in the process of responding to shots fired at a local corner store in the next neighborhood beyond and had no idea what was going on with me and these bags in the middle of the road.

I explained, "THERE's a MOTHER<censored>ING body in that bag!!! The first cop came to me covering me (firearm aimed at me) while the other opened up the bags. It took him less than 2 seconds to lose his lunch all over the place and stagger over to the grass and pass out. When the rest of the official circus got wind of it, I was fortunate to be able to verify my innocence and "reputation" through radio calls to a few of my cop friends in Bridgeport. At this point, they had barely finished saying "go home" and I was already starting up my car and took off like a bat outta hell.

I found out later that day, not only was the guy's body pulled apart with a rack like device (the kind that they used 500 years ago to stretch your limbs out), but his body had no head, hands or feet. Also missing was his heart, liver, lungs and either his spleen or stomach. The rest of him (sans hands head and feet) was distributed between the 2 bags. Over the next few days , they found most of the rest of him in the garbage strewn weeds a few hundred yards away, also in bags. I am trying to remember if it was his head or hands that they never found. I will see if I can pick the right keywords to find the story online. I forgot what year exactly, sometime around 1993 to 95. It was some Hispanic guy from nearby Connecticut Ave or something. I tried to find the story to just post a link or "quote" but so far no luck. I got lazy and to just tell you the story.

Great bedtime story right? :lol:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....   Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:59 am

so far I found this from someones unsolved murder site...
http://www.angelfire.com/ct3/unsolvedct/homicides.html
Quote :

Person Responsible for Gruesome Slaying of Bridgeport Man Remains a Mystery

It was one of the most brutal murders the city of Bridgeport had ever seen. On the evening of Aug. 1, 1994, 45 year old, Benjamin Rosario left the gray the apartment house on Union Avenue which he shared with his wife. He then walked four blocks along Connecticut Avenue to the Side Effects Café. Two days later, several of his dismembered body parts were found in garbage bags just blocks away on Seaview Avenue from where he was last seen. In the days following, more garbage bags were found with additional remains of Rosario. Bridgeport Police have ruled out accussed serial killer Richard Rogers who murdered his victims in similar manners. There is a 20 thousand dollar reward for information leading to the conviction of the person(s) responsible for the savage murder of Benjamin Rosario. You can contact Detective Teixeira at (203) 576-8335 or Detective Robert Sherback at (203) 332-3027.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....   Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:11 am

Okies dead tired now, best i can find for free. Major city newspapers (NY daily news, the times, boston globe, etc.) want to charge for an online copy. (bite me is all i say haha)

other quoted story, tho similar was from 2001

Quote :
On Monday, August 1, 1994, my uncle Benjamin Rosario left his home at Union Ave in Bridgeport, Connecticut at around 10 pm to go for a drink at the "Side Effects Cafe" on Connecticut Ave, which was about 4 blocks from his home. Benjamin was last seen at the bar and he never came home that night. On August 3, 1994 the police found 3 plastic garbage bags which contained parts of his dismembered body near the entrance ramp to interstate 95. The killer left more bags during the next two days around Bridgeport with the rest of his body parts. Benjamin's head has never been recovered. This crime was very gruesome and it has devastated my family, especially Benjamin's father who is 86 years old. Benjamin was my grandfather's only son and he still cries for him everyday. He hopes that he will get to see justice done before he dies. Benjamin was 45 years old and he was a kind person who would do a favor for anyone. The day he disappeared he was wearing jeans with the initials "SD", a long sleeve shirt, a stocking cap and sandals. If anyone has any information that can help us, please contact the Bridgeport Police Department at 1-800-638-1835 or Sargeant Remeli at 1-203-576-7621. You do not have to give your name and any information you provide will be kept confidential. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....   Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:54 pm

💫
That sounds like something out of a horror movie!
Scary scary scary.
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....   Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:59 pm

Ok that right there, thats ****ed up..........
Back to top Go down
Gazz
Commissioner
Commissioner
Gazz

PostSubject: Re: Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....   Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Wow, I can't even imagine finding something like that, just laying in the street. Scary stuff, indeed :shock:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/8412709
mililrairai
Executor
Executor
mililrairai

PostSubject: Re: Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....   Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:36 pm

All I can say is OMG :shock: :shock: :shock:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....   Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:49 pm

I had an interesting child/young adulthood to say the least. :lol: I died 2 times as well , no joke! surrendering But luckily not in such gory fashion. I like having my arms legs and head attached, tyvm! XD
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....   Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:36 pm

It's hard to imagine myself in that same situation, I have no idea how I'd react. Then again I did work in a morgue for one summer :P
Back to top Go down
allestia
Commissioner
Commissioner
allestia

Location : somewhere that is not here... but not necessarily there?...

PostSubject: uhhh... yeahh   Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:05 am

Although that was terrible i enjoyed reading it. That sucks though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....   Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgot what year I found that dead guy mutilated....
Page 1 of 1