Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Gazz!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazz
Commissioner
Commissioner
Gazz

Greetings from Gazz! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Gazz!   Greetings from Gazz! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:49 am

Hello all!

I just did three FBs with some of the members here and I've gotta say, it was a great experienced! I'm proud to be a member of Kinetic and am looking forward to future adventures I will have with you all ^_^

And now a little bit about myself...

I am 23 and originally from the Bay Area in Cali. I joined this game with my fiance, Takamura. We switched over to PWI after playing another free MMORPG called Rappelz.

I love anything in the "Horror" genre! I also like reading, drawing, and playing video games. Oh, and making pizza too :D

Oh, and in case you're wondering, my character's name IS an Invader Zim reference :lol:

-Gazz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/8412709

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gazz!   Greetings from Gazz! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Awesome to meet you Gazz! I love how your Veno looks. Your descriptions of the FB's and your experience is exactly the same feeling I got on my very first day of invite as well and still have that feeling. The officers are doing a great job of finding smart, fun, and often times silly people to join our ranks and I hope we get to keep everyone of you. Very Happy

I love the way your Veno looks. Very cool. Since you love horror, you might like my avatar from my bodiless Veno phase I went thru one day. It was strange and I had no choice to log because everyone else in game were completely invisible lol.
Back to top Go down
Gazz
Commissioner
Commissioner
Gazz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gazz!   Greetings from Gazz! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Nice to meet ya! Thanks for the greeting and compliments ^_^

LOL Can't say I've ever experienced that glitch before. Definitely makes for an awesome Avatar though :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gazz!   Greetings from Gazz! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:49 am

here's a couple full sceenshots and yeah, i was like OOO AVATAR! lol Notice in the first one that Nhya is near me but invisible hhaha.

Greetings from Gazz! BodilessLOL1

Greetings from Gazz! BodilessLOL2
Back to top Go down
Gazz
Commissioner
Commissioner
Gazz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gazz!   Greetings from Gazz! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Those screens are awesome :lol:

I haven't had any exciting glitches happen to me yet. I feel cheated >.< lol
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gazz!   Greetings from Gazz! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:46 pm

We're always glad to see new faces .=)
Back to top Go down
Gazz
Commissioner
Commissioner
Gazz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gazz!   Greetings from Gazz! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:22 pm

Thanx Very Happy I can't wait to get back on the game tonight. Always seems to be fun stuff happening here lol
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gazz!   Greetings from Gazz! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:25 pm

Welcome!

Yes thats all... :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Gazz!   Greetings from Gazz! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Gazz!
Page 1 of 1