Go back to main websiteHomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

This is my intro(crystallbarb)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crystallbarb
Commissioner
Commissioner

This is my intro(crystallbarb) Empty
PostSubject: This is my intro(crystallbarb)   This is my intro(crystallbarb) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:16 am

Well my name is Cheyenne and i'm 19.I'm curently not going to college but i intend to go to The Arts Institutes next year for the Culinary program since i love to cook.I also have a level 71 cleric and a level 70 veno(Kaaya and Henaro)And if you need help i might be on them,Well thats pretty much all i want to say and meet you all in-game ^^
This is my intro(crystallbarb) M_e3ccffb988f94a1083e3489892669723
And this is me :D

Last edited by crystallbarb on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: This is my intro(crystallbarb)   This is my intro(crystallbarb) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:51 am

Now that your in Kinetic.... YOU MUST DO AS WE COMMAND SLAVE! lol Welcome to the family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: This is my intro(crystallbarb)   This is my intro(crystallbarb) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:48 am

hi!! Welcome to Kinetic! and wow you are really pretty! i believe we have some pervs in the faction :geek: so be wary!
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: This is my intro(crystallbarb)   This is my intro(crystallbarb) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Perv # 1 speaking.....it that's really you....you are awesome. 💫

Hope your character looks half as good as you.

RockOn
HealHer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my intro(crystallbarb)   This is my intro(crystallbarb) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Well met Cheyenne. Thanks for posting. Quite a few of us like to wonder exactly if the person behind the character, we meet in words, turns out to look like how we imagine. ☮

I don't think I am one of the pervs, but I DO admit I lust over food..hourly. High metabolism and lots of taste buds. I was a baker for 9 years and I really do miss it. Cooking for others, can be a pain because there are many people with varying opinions. If you can teach yourself to ignore that aspect , find a great location with lots of supporters, then I you'll find yourself to be one of the lucky people that get paid well to do what they enjoy. Its a rewarding job field. :D

HealHer--
tThe great thing about the net and life in general ; ya never know if the electrical pulses and light shadow representation you are looking at , is really what you think. It's the part of the perception that makes your "good" feelings rise up most important to ya and a response to their actions. I personally don't think there is a bad looking person in our Faction. I haven't seen a troll hiding under faction bridges yet. ;)
Back to top Go down
crystallbarb
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: This is my intro(crystallbarb)   This is my intro(crystallbarb) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:03 am

Well thank you for the comments and i'll be sure to watch out for those pervs ninja
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Reply to Agony   This is my intro(crystallbarb) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:48 am

LOL we out to call you the Kinetic theologian Agony ☮

I kind of have a Forrest Gump attitude toward the internet. The Internet is like a box of chocolates. You never know what your gonna get.

AND I love all chocolates. I never said we had a bad looking person in our faction. :?: Besides it's whats on the inside that counts. Physical Beauty is but a moment....mental beauty is eternal :D

To CrystallBarb. I'm not really a perv. I just enjoy making people feel good about themselves, and if you read my intro you would find that I was just trying to play the part of my character. Not the real me.

Peace All
HealHer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my intro(crystallbarb)   This is my intro(crystallbarb) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:42 pm

LOL :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: This is my intro(crystallbarb)   This is my intro(crystallbarb) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:57 pm

i was just looking at the calendar and yay another birthday in october! i think thats 5 now ☮ just make sure that we know of a certain item that you've been drooling over lol and we'll try to give a present :3 we still need to decide on a day, but there shall be an epic party! :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: This is my intro(crystallbarb)   This is my intro(crystallbarb) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Hey, a lete welcome from me... Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my intro(crystallbarb)   This is my intro(crystallbarb) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is my intro(crystallbarb)
Page 1 of 1