Introducing HealHer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

Introducing HealHer Empty
PostSubject: Introducing HealHer   Introducing HealHer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Hiyo everyone. My name is "HealHer" in game. I love to help people so I have gone with a cleric. Been with the faction since Sept. 15 but under the name of my 26 Wiz HiyoSilver. Did not do an intro with Hiyo so doing one now.

My Real name is James. M. I'm a happy go lucky person that loves to work and loves to play. I work in the evenings at a Water Treatment Plant as a operator, and during the day at Best Buy as a Digital Consultant. I love my life both in the real world and game world. Been trying to kick the gaming habit since I was 19 but unsuccessfully. I love meeting people from all over the world in game so that keeps me coming back. I'm 25 with a amazing wife and 2 wonderful kids, BUT don't be surprised if I hit on you Lovely Ladies in game. I'm not a creep.....I just believe in real RPG (Role Playing Game). I keep my real life separate from my game life. I don't mix nor confuse the two.

So as far as I'm concerned I'm a new young cleric rising through the ranks of holy power. Looking to revel my right hand of justice while secretly having a darker side. Introducing HealHer 834749

See ya in game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing HealHer   Introducing HealHer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Great introduction ☮

Well met HealHer and glad you found the forums.
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: Introducing HealHer   Introducing HealHer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Lol I feel like another Roizo has joined our group... :geek:
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: Introducing HealHer   Introducing HealHer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Ya know I never thought about it, but if you want to see me out of character. I guess I don't care. Don't have a myspace page but do have a facebook page.

Just look me up by my email address. supreme_power18@yahoo.com

I have nothing to hide and everything to gain :D
Back to top Go down
allestia
Commissioner
Commissioner
allestia

Location : somewhere that is not here... but not necessarily there?...

PostSubject: :D   Introducing HealHer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 am

Welcome to the faction and try not to get into too much trouble :D
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: Introducing HealHer   Introducing HealHer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:19 am

Trouble is my middle name. And come to think of it....My first and Last name. No hope for me. I will always be a fire starter....can be good ;) can be bad 8) Depends on what the god holding my dice rolls. If I'm not sleeping...I'm trying to heat things up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing HealHer   Introducing HealHer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing HealHer
Page 1 of 1