Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall TV season =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

Fall TV season =D Empty
PostSubject: Fall TV season =D   Fall TV season =D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:35 pm

so who's excited about the new season of TV!? i know i am >:3 that means i'll be watching ~2 hours of prime time tv each night :evil: so not as much time in pwi, but i play too much as is surrendering oh well, what do you watch? i have Heroes, NCIS, Criminal Minds, CSI: NY, CSI, The Mentalist, and Ghost Whisperer that i watch weekly 💫 and i just got an assignment in my media and crime class that is forcing me to watch 7 hours of crime tv in 7 days straight D: :shock: fun fun :D well just thought i'd share back to work for me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Fall TV season =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall TV season =D   Fall TV season =D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 pm

i usually watch some csi, nothing too much =/
Back to top Go down

Fall TV season =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall TV season =D   Fall TV season =D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 pm

HEHE loor, such punishment!! The class instructors are making you do stuff you enjoy. How rude they are! :D

The shows I personally am excited about are House, Chuck, Bones, The Mentalist, The Philanthropist, Criminal Minds, of course all the law and order/CSI shows (I say "of course" because every one of my immediate family are die-hard fans lol of that genre.)
Back to top Go down
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

Fall TV season =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall TV season =D   Fall TV season =D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 pm

I LOVE the fall tv season. I watch Grey's Anatomy, New Adventure of Old Christine, The Big Bang Theory, and I'm going to see about Cougar Town (not sure about that one yet....). I also watch True Blood (season over for now) and Lost (starts in the spring). Anyways I'm watching Christine now.
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Fall TV season =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall TV season =D   Fall TV season =D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:35 am

oh me tooo! :D I love the fall TV season, it's so great! I watch.. um... um....

yea....

ok that was a lie. :( I don't actually watch much TV.

When I do though I like watching Ninja Warrior... and um...
Fox news....
CNN....
not MSNBC cause I'm biased like that and think their news shows are dumb.

yea, mostly Ninja Warrior.

oh! and whatever happens to be on TV guide channel, although I usually just turn that on for noise rather than watching. 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fall TV season =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall TV season =D   Fall TV season =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall TV season =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: General Chat-
Jump to: