ParaDemix..Its not what you think...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ParaDemix
Commissioner
Commissioner
ParaDemix

ParaDemix..Its not what you think... Empty
PostSubject: ParaDemix..Its not what you think...   ParaDemix..Its not what you think... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 am

In Game : ParaDemix a name I've been using since the 90s and if your curious its really Parade Mix but an evil typo after a night of drinking has left me "Para" in the world of MMOs.
Names Julie, 27, married and no longer a drinker although if its been a long day of grinding, a tired para may request a vicodin with a vodka chaser. ;) I love random faction chat, theres nothing you can say that I haven't already heard! (raised by a Sailor and married a Marine) I know jokes that can make a grown man blush :o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ParaDemix..Its not what you think...   ParaDemix..Its not what you think... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Hiya Para! Glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy your time with us! 8)
Back to top Go down
mililrairai
Executor
Executor
mililrairai

PostSubject: Re: ParaDemix..Its not what you think...   ParaDemix..Its not what you think... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:16 am

Nice 2 meet you Para hope to c u n da World!!!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ParaDemix..Its not what you think...   ParaDemix..Its not what you think... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ParaDemix..Its not what you think...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: