Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ParaDemix..Its not what you think...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ParaDemix
Commissioner
Commissioner
ParaDemix

ParaDemix..Its not what you think... Empty
PostSubject: ParaDemix..Its not what you think...   ParaDemix..Its not what you think... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 am

In Game : ParaDemix a name I've been using since the 90s and if your curious its really Parade Mix but an evil typo after a night of drinking has left me "Para" in the world of MMOs.
Names Julie, 27, married and no longer a drinker although if its been a long day of grinding, a tired para may request a vicodin with a vodka chaser. ;) I love random faction chat, theres nothing you can say that I haven't already heard! (raised by a Sailor and married a Marine) I know jokes that can make a grown man blush :o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ParaDemix..Its not what you think...   ParaDemix..Its not what you think... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Hiya Para! Glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy your time with us! 8)
Back to top Go down
mililrairai
Executor
Executor
mililrairai

PostSubject: Re: ParaDemix..Its not what you think...   ParaDemix..Its not what you think... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:16 am

Nice 2 meet you Para hope to c u n da World!!!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ParaDemix..Its not what you think...   ParaDemix..Its not what you think... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ParaDemix..Its not what you think...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: