Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Empty
PostSubject: New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures   New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 pm

These are what appear to be the raw player file graphics before your customization.
❤ WUWU...so SEGZY!!!!

❤
New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Pwi2
New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Pwi1
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures   New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:14 pm

💫 you are kidding me right that is how new clas is going to look :shock: ninja surrendering

I dont wanna be a purple freak....tht looks like fantomas :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures   New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:14 pm

*__* new toys to play with, i can't wait!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures   New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:06 am

Hmmm, i think they could have done a lil better...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures   New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:48 am

Well I'll agree with ya that they're not THAT special looking as is ..but, remember that the details of our chars have had major tweaking options. Looking around just at Veno's it's crazy at just HOW different we all look compared to each other (much like real life.) From what I understand, those pictures are just the default "raw" files untouched....I presume and surely DO hope we have the option of reworking many of the Tideborn details. Not many people gonna want to "roll" a new character if it's gonna just be a cookie-cutter situation. Speaking for myself, if my char is gonna look like everyone else, I won't bother spending much time ... regardless of how exciting and new the new class abilites are. Judging by some reactions, I am not the only one that feels that way hehe.
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

PostSubject: Re: New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures   New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:20 pm

I wonder if the gal is going to have standard underwear, or if she's going to go topless as seen in above picture 💫
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures   New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:41 pm

LoL swiiss , hate to burst your fantasy but, I'll guess that they'll have some kind of minimal clothing like all chars do. (notice on the guy char the "naked sexless appearance" is not part of the screenshot. The devs purposely cropped the picture a little higher for the sneak peak.)

The reason the girl has underwear at least is so the default is always having underpants if ya end up catching a view from certain perspectives (Would be pretty risque without the raw/default setting coming with underwear.) The chest is bare, so that the various cleavage baring clothing won't get pigeonholed into a single boring style.
The male has no underwear, because from what I can tell (not actually looked up a robe tho haha) you can't see up that far to make a difference, regardless of what the male has on.

I'd be completely surprised :shock: if they don't with some kind of top and pants. There is enough hormones flowing around the game, as it is with the bikinis and segzy clothing lol. :inlove:
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

PostSubject: Re: New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures   New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:42 pm

of course, I was just teasing anyway
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures   New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 pm

OoOooOoo I cant wait to try a psychic. Anyone know the release date?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures   New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Class TIDEBORN Assassin pictures
Page 1 of 1