OBEY BUTTERSTICK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterstick
Commissioner
Commissioner
butterstick

OBEY BUTTERSTICK Empty
PostSubject: OBEY BUTTERSTICK   OBEY BUTTERSTICK Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:19 pm

hey, i hate my name so i won't say it. i played pwi since jan. quit a couple times. i had a 70barb on harshlands, a cleric on HT, and i returned to dreamweaver about a month ago, i have the agony a 41cleric i never play,Salukiea a 60 archer that's hot, and just started a barb (butterstick) again because i have an awesome compi that i can see everything in game now, so decided i wanted to see what the mobs look like again. almost 19 on him now. and he is the one you know. i hate where i live so i play a lot. trying to make money in a place you can't make money so i can move away for good. don't really care where i go, maybe back to europe would be nice, it might be chicago, minneapolis again, olympia washington, portland oregon, who knows, just away from here! i work a crappy job and barely make enough to survive. i read i paint i play sitar, i graduated with a triple major in art and a minor in german. and that's about it. hi!
Back to top Go down
http://abstraktwerk.googlepages.com/
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

OBEY BUTTERSTICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBEY BUTTERSTICK   OBEY BUTTERSTICK Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Welcome Butter. We
re glad to have u as part of Kinetic. I hope your new home is comfy for you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000

OBEY BUTTERSTICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBEY BUTTERSTICK   OBEY BUTTERSTICK Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Well met Butter! I can totally empathize with you in your thoughts on life locations. I am a bit of a wanderlust myself. I've never lived out of the US tho, but I'd sure love to at least visit Europe. Presently I am not even working due to illness and also have mucho time atm to enjoy my hobbies. I am a curious cat that likes to poke his nose in just bout everything he sees. :geek: On top of that I love computers, so I am often hovering over the keyboard haha :lol:

We have a couple Germans here in faction =)

Diff topic. I really like your perspective on your artwork Butter. It's very raw and emotional.

NOTE TO ALL KINETIC MEMBERS: If you like to view others artistic expression ...be sure to check out Butter's website link he has in profile (quick link is at the bottom area of his post.)
Back to top Go down
butterstick
Commissioner
Commissioner
butterstick

OBEY BUTTERSTICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBEY BUTTERSTICK   OBEY BUTTERSTICK Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 pm

thank you so much agony, (big toothy smile)
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

OBEY BUTTERSTICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBEY BUTTERSTICK   OBEY BUTTERSTICK Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Ijust checked out your website. Your are a very talanted painter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
butterstick
Commissioner
Commissioner
butterstick

OBEY BUTTERSTICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBEY BUTTERSTICK   OBEY BUTTERSTICK Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

thank you so much : )
that site is actually pretty old
Back to top Go down

OBEY BUTTERSTICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBEY BUTTERSTICK   OBEY BUTTERSTICK Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:48 pm

No WONDER that stick of butter in your avatar is unhappy and has a frown. Do what ya gotta do and get back to painting and posting some fresh new stuff!!! It's obviously a huge part of who you are and is might be one of the reasons why you are feeling dissatisfied with where you are in life atm. 💫
Of course I am projecting my own opinions/feelings...but I hope ya catch my drift . 8)
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

OBEY BUTTERSTICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBEY BUTTERSTICK   OBEY BUTTERSTICK Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Butttter Very Happy

I remember coming back from afk and seeing someone called BUTTERSTICK =p so then I asked ya to join.

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OBEY BUTTERSTICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBEY BUTTERSTICK   OBEY BUTTERSTICK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OBEY BUTTERSTICK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: